Our valued sponsor

What are the Currenxie alternatives ?

Last edited:
Reactions: myhand and EliasIT
I found a few good one in mentor group gold. I don't have access to it right now but from my list I made I could mention:

Not sure if they all open business accounts but I think they do.

I think that the key issue / the main problem are transfers from Binance and Kraken; otherwise there is (relatively) a lot of possibilities.
About the abovementioned: Finductive is perhaps OK. I doubt about Airwallex (re:crypto), furthermore European companies are onboarded by Airwallex Netherlands that has really strict and not very friendly KYC policy.
Very close to Currenxie is Statrys; but I have no clue how they are with crypto (BTW, Currenxie is NOT crypto friendly at all). Gekkard is crypto friendly but I am not sure about business accounts. You can also check whether Sepaga supports crypto-related activities, generally they are supporting high-risk businesses. Another option might be Bunq.

Reactions: burden
I think that the key issue / the main problem are transfers from Binance and Kraken; otherwise there is (relatively) a lot of possibilities.
About the abovementioned: Finductive is perhaps OK. I doubt about Airwallex (re:crypto), furthermore European companies are onboarded by Airwallex Netherlands that has really strict and not very friendly KYC policy.
Very close to Currenxie is Statrys; but I have no clue how they are with crypto (BTW, Currenxie is NOT crypto friendly at all). Gekkard is crypto friendly but I am not sure about business accounts. You can also check whether Sepaga supports crypto-related activities, generally they are supporting high-risk businesses. Another option might be Bunq.
Statrys does not send/receive to/from crypto exchanges.I asked them

What's your thoughts about airwallex & Sogexia ? which is better or are both reliable ?

Airwallex is not crypto friendly.I asked them.otherwise it's a reliable EMI
I also think they are reliable. Nevertheless, they are a little bit slow in account apening procedures now, AFAIK.
Sogexia customer support sucks according to few members on this forum.I don't know about crypto support
AFAIK, Sogexia is not crypto friendly. Furthermore, IMO it's unnecessarily expensive. So, @EliasIT: Airwallex beats Sogexia clearly :)

What's your thoughts about airwallex & Sogexia ? which is better or are both reliable ?
They are still the best from thread ?

Latest Threads