What EMI/bank supports transfers to Kraken/Bitstamp?

Mark34

Hello.

I need to buy/sell bitcoins for EUR.
I need to find service/bank to open corporate account in EUR and then make a transfer to Kraken or other crypto currency exchange. I know lot of services do not allow this transfers (revolut, transferwise, some banks also). Company is incorporated in Cyprus.

What would you suggest?

neweraoffshore

IT Nerd Offshore Guy
Entrepreneur
Mentor Group
Maybe you want to try Wirex Business. You have an Iban there, so transfer to IBAN exchange to BTC and pay out to your wallet, and from there to Kraken.
I guess maybe it's also possible to withdraw/transfer from/to Kraken BTC adress directly. But as I once had problems transfering FIAT to Kraken (and it was a big amount), I implemented this extra step with my own wallet as a security measurment, but I guess it's not needed, but still don't want to try, haha :D

MrTony

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mistertango is fine for this purpose. They will open an account in EUR for CY and reliable for crypto.

KJK

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Don't even try it with Revolut, Transferwise, Monese, Paysera unless you want to lose your money or have them locked for weeks.

ML1

Anyone will advise decent EMI or something to RECEIVE funds from Kraken for EU company? Except for MT.

I heard Wirexapp is fine for that, is it?