Our valued sponsor

What EMI/bank supports transfers to Kraken/Bitstamp?

Maybe you want to try Wirex Business. You have an Iban there, so transfer to IBAN exchange to BTC and pay out to your wallet, and from there to Kraken.
I guess maybe it's also possible to withdraw/transfer from/to Kraken BTC adress directly. But as I once had problems transfering FIAT to Kraken (and it was a big amount), I implemented this extra step with my own wallet as a security measurment, but I guess it's not needed, but still don't want to try, haha :D

ePayments has own crypto exchange. why you dont use it?

Thanks for the information, I didn't know that Epayments had its own exchange.

I opened a DSX account and it was approved very quickly and then the transfers to epayments are instant, very great!

At the moment I have tried only with personal account. Someone uses DSX with epayments and with high volume, for an offshore company?

Yeah ePayments has a approval time of at least 10 business days at the moment. They check your KYC up and down while Stripe, PayPal, Skrill, TransferWise and Neteller etc. only takes 10 to 15 minutes !
In my experience took several weeks, they asked so many documents, which I provided. But in the end, they rejected my application. Same for a friend of mine (totally different situation and jurisdiction) . Maybe they have enough business.

Reactions: Spinat
In my experience took several weeks, they asked so many documents, which I provided. But in the end, they rejected my application. Same for a friend of mine (totally different situation and jurisdiction) . Maybe they have enough business.
Yes, I tried two times in September and October and two times refused to open accounts. Two different jurisdictions, companies clear and with real shareholders. But in May 2019, I opened account there easily. Now they ask much more questions and documents for compliance.

Reactions: Spinat
You can try with epayments to open with a corporate but it's really really hard for most of the cases now.

I already have a corporate account with Epayments, my question was if I also open a corporate account DSX with the same company if it works well to transfer between the two sites without any problem?

My worries is that by transferring from DSX to Epayments, that the 2 accounts be closed in the medium term, and if Epayments will ask for proof of these transfers.

Latest Threads