Our valued sponsor

What EMIs allow bank transfers with a debit card?

You had a personal account and then opened a second personal one in TW?
I had a non verified personal account, I did 2 SEPA bank transfers through crypto debit card, everything worked fine. After some days I opened another unverified personal account, tried another bank transfer with SAME crypto debit card and I got banned the new account, first account got restricted and banned days after. So they checked I used same debit card in 2 diferent accounts, both accs were non verified. Also the debit card is "blacklisted" now, if I try open more accounts and use that card I get banned. Ofc the card is totally legit and im the owner, no fraud here, I was only trying to avoid taxes on "small" crypto money.

Last edited:
It's generally not a problem to have two or more personal accounts with Wise, provided that you verify all of them but only use one of them. The others can be used to open multiple business accounts for different companies. But contact them (ideally in advance) and discuss.
Yeah I checked the appeal process and they are requesting my ID verification and a card statement with my card name and partial number but im too lazy and I dont trust send that statement just in case they share my information with tax authorities in a near future. Also I cant find this card statement download link from my crypto debit card company, they are not a real bank with so much features.

I had a non verified personal account, I did 2 SEPA bank transfers through crypto debit card, everything worked fine. After some days I opened another unverified personal account, tried another bank transfer with SAME crypto debit card and I got banned the new account, first account got restricted and banned days after. So they checked I used same debit card in 2 diferent accounts, both accs were non verified. Also the debit card is "blacklisted" now, if I try open more accounts and use that card I get banned. Ofc the card is totally legit and im the owner, no fraud here, I was only trying to avoid taxes on "small" crypto money.
I see. But 2 personal accounts - against the rules.

Yeah I checked the appeal process and they are requesting my ID verification and a card statement with my card name and partial number but im too lazy and I dont trust send that statement just in case they share my information with tax authorities in a near future. Also I cant find this card statement download link from my crypto debit card company, they are not a real bank with so much features.
But won't your debit card company share that information with tax authorities too, in the near future?

AdvCash works well for what you are looking for and as long as it is a personal account you are looking for.

Why not? It does not matter how you spend the money. If the card issuer is located in CRS country, they will share it.
Well yeah, they can share my information but I mean tax authorities only care in my country and banks are reporting when transactions are above 10k€+ between internationals and local banks, 100k€+ between local banks, transactions with cash involved are above 3k€+, using 500€ paper money for example. doing and splitting a few normal life payments as an average person in a crypto debit card i really doubt is enough to get investigated.

Latest Threads