Our valued sponsor

What investment is making you 10%+ yearly?

can you expand more on the covered call etfs? Would love to learn more..

The only thing to keep in mind when investing in Covered call ETFs is the following.

If you think we're going to have a bull market during the next 10-15 years, then don't invest in Covered call ETFs.
If you think we're going to have a sideways market, or a bear market, then do invest in Covered call ETFs.
In a sideways or in a bear market you will be better off with a covered call ETFs portfolio, as you will collect income from the premium generated by the Covered call strategy even if the market goes sideways or down.
However, in a bull market you will make less money with covered call ETFs portfolio as you will lose most of the upside (you sacrifice growth over income).

*If you think that we're definitely going to see a sideways market, or a bear market during the next decade, then go ahead and invest in leveraged Covered call ETFs, that will maximize the income that you get from all the options that the Covered call ETF sells.

Generally, young people should stay away from Covered call ETFs, just buy the market directly and hang in there for 30 years. But if you want passive income because you want to retire and move to the Caribbean, then a portfolio of Covered call ETFs is the way to go.

Would love to know more!
Here you go :)

If you want to inform you can ask for Mihal (he speaks good english). You can tell him that I referred you (Johan) =)

The beauty of this investment is that you own the apartments from the start till the end. Next for the finishing they put like 150K-300K zl of their own money in there.

So what I like about this is that they also take risk, because they trust in the process.

Also, what I like is that within a month after buying the apartment in development state that they make the visualization and start pre-selling. So within a month or so you already have 10% back, which you can keep if the pre-sale get canceled.

Reactions: vehzag and jafo
If an investment is making you 10 percent yearly, why would anyone tell you? I just can't fathom people who asks this. I suppose you're the same type of people who believe Andrew Tate, Tai Lopez and all these other "influencers" who'll teach you to get rich. If someone knows how to make money, they're never going to share it with you, since otherwise they won't make any money! Please, use common sense.

If an investment is making you 10 percent yearly, why would anyone tell you? I just can't fathom people who asks this. I suppose you're the same type of people who believe Andrew Tate, Tai Lopez and all these other "influencers" who'll teach you to get rich. If someone knows how to make money, they're never going to share it with you, since otherwise they won't make any money! Please, use common sense.
They also asked me which banks open accounts remotely for non residents.

Of course, there are occasionally people talking about such investments online. But be prepared for then to last only days.

Reactions: jafo
They also asked me which banks open accounts remotely for non residents.

Of course, there are occasionally people talking about such investments online. But be prepared for then to last only days.
What's the point of opening a bank account for a non resident these days, remotely or not, when CRS exist and will most likely spread to every country in the near future? Am I missing something?

What's the point of opening a bank account for a non resident these days, remotely or not, when CRS exist and will most likely spread to every country in the near future? Am I missing something?
Totally OFF TOPIC! please open a new thread!
Could be true, still it is valid to try to ask!

We mainly need those accounts to make local payments and receive money. Amazon won't pay with swift. PayPal won't pay with swift. US companies prefer to get paid by check or ACH.

Reactions: jafo
Why do you have such limiting beliefs?

Here are your 10%, no need to pay me or thank me:

Even if I share with you, I still could get the 10% yearly myself.

But I prefer 10% monthly, and even that way I shared.
That's money magic, helping others always comes back to me, multiplied.

Last edited:
Why do you have this limited beliefs?

But I prefer 10% monthly, and even this I share.
I've never heard of a bank offering 10 percent for term deposit account/HYSA. Is that bank even legit or will they magically go bankrupt? Seem highly suspicious and I definitely won't trust a bank from Cambodia.
For Unicredit and ING I get 3 percent for a EUR account for twelve months.

I don't think you're going to get more than 5.5 percent for a HYSA from any legit bank.

Last edited:

Do you mind sharing again 10% a month?

• Haha
Reactions: AtlasShrugged
I've never heard of a bank offering 10 percent for term deposit account/HYSA. Is that bank even legit or will they magically go bankrupt? Seem highly suspicious and I definitely won't trust a bank from Cambodia.
For Unicredit and ING I get 3 percent for a EUR account for twelve months.

I don't think you're going to get more than 5.5 percent for a HYSA from any legit bank.
Just because you have never heard about it, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, it just shows a lack of knowledge on your part.

It's a legit bank with a banking license and customers in Cambodia. You can check out their website, app, and branches on google maps.
Of course they'll give you more interest than the sparkasse in the EU, the economy is growing with >6% growth for more than 20 years,
and they don't need to care about diversity and gender diseases here,

1714310045618.png

Before, I earned 12% yearly with Prasac MFI (3 years USD deposit), but that rates are not possible anymore. Anyway, I found a much better yield now.

You clearly have very limited beliefs.

Stay with the sparkasse like the plebs, and you'll stay poor like the plebs.
But you'll be safe and regulated by EU marxists, own nothing and (if Schwab is not lying) be happy like the others.

Schwab is lying. Only his masters will be happy, they will own everything you owned before.

Do you mind sharing again 10% a month?
The OP didn't want to see any crypto answers, so just click on my name and you should see the answer in my post history. I sell daily put options on BTC.

Last edited:

Just because you have never heard about it, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, it just shows a lack of knowledge on your part.

It's a legit bank with a banking license and customers in Cambodia. You can check out their website, app, and branches on google maps.
Of course they'll give you more interest than the sparkasse in the EU, the economy is growing with >6% growth for more than 20 years,
and they don't need to care about diversity and gender diseases here,

View attachment 6683

Before, I earned 12% yearly with Prasac MFI (3 years USD deposit), but that rates are not possible anymore. Anyway, I found a much better yield now.

You clearly have very limited beliefs.

Stay with the sparkasse like the plebs, and you'll stay poor like the plebs.
But you'll be safe and regulated by EU marxists, own nothing and (if Schwab is not lying) be happy like the others.

Schwab is lying. Only his masters will be happy, they will own everything you owned before.

The OP didn't want to see any crypto answers, so just click on my name and you should see the answer in my post history. I sell daily put options on BTC.
100%! Solid answers! :cool: