Our valued sponsor

Question Where to incorporate?

hackerhacker

Feb 7, 2021
Visit site
Hello!
I would like to establish an offshore company in 0% tax and no accounting, and auditing requirement jurisdiction.
I considered Ras-Al-Khaimah UAE but it is not a possible option for me yet because there is a minimum age of 21 years required to establish a company there, I am under that.
It will be the main company and I need it to be able to receive and send payments with PayPal, Payoneer, and most importantly - WebMoney, PaySera is also one that I would like to be able to work with.
I have experience with all these, also TransferWise and Revolut.
So, it is very important for me to be able to use at least WebMoney and Payoneer, then all other EMIs possible like TransferWise and e.t.c...
At the moment I compare all these payment systems - which countries they support and that's how I choose possible jurisdictions.
The best ones at the moment in my case are Anguilla and Nevis because WebMoney supports them, but PayPal can't be used to receive payment in Anguilla - that's why I think to remove it as an option. I thought about Seychelles and the British Virgin Islands but Seychelles is not supported by WebMoney - that means it wouldn't work at all, in another hand BVI doesn't have the ability to receive payments in PayPal so I think to remove it as an option too.
I see that Payoneer and PaySera accept every country of these. I have a client who operates with a Belize company - no problems with Payoneer, but can't work with Webmoney, so I refrain from incorporation in Belize as well.

So, at the moment only Nevis left as an option for me - is it very hard to open a bank account for a Nevis company?
Do you have any experience with these payment systems?
What advice you can give?

I am eager to hear your opinions.
Thank you very much!

Hello!
I would like to establish an offshore company in 0% tax and no accounting, and auditing requirement jurisdiction.
I considered Ras-Al-Khaimah UAE but it is not a possible option for me yet because there is a minimum age of 21 years required to establish a company there, I am under that.
It will be the main company and I need it to be able to receive and send payments with PayPal, Payoneer, and most importantly - WebMoney, PaySera is also one that I would like to be able to work with.
I have experience with all these, also TransferWise and Revolut.
So, it is very important for me to be able to use at least WebMoney and Payoneer, then all other EMIs possible like TransferWise and e.t.c...
At the moment I compare all these payment systems - which countries they support and that's how I choose possible jurisdictions.
The best ones at the moment in my case are Anguilla and Nevis because WebMoney supports them, but PayPal can't be used to receive payment in Anguilla - that's why I think to remove it as an option. I thought about Seychelles and the British Virgin Islands but Seychelles is not supported by WebMoney - that means it wouldn't work at all, in another hand BVI doesn't have the ability to receive payments in PayPal so I think to remove it as an option too.
I see that Payoneer and PaySera accept every country of these. I have a client who operates with a Belize company - no problems with Payoneer, but can't work with Webmoney, so I refrain from incorporation in Belize as well.

So, at the moment only Nevis left as an option for me - is it very hard to open a bank account for a Nevis company?
Do you have any experience with these payment systems?
What advice you can give?

I am eager to hear your opinions.
Thank you very much!
We are working with a Business Authority here in Dubai that accepts you even below 21 and issues you the Visa.

With all the EMI's you have mentioned you will have no problems as well. No matter if Paysera, Payoneer or WebMoney.

Paysera don't work with classic offshore jurisdictions like you mentioned above at all.

If interest in the Dubai option that provides you beside of the company a residence as well. Send me PM.

Latest Threads