Our valued sponsor

Wise/Payoneer to Crypto

LuckyLuciano

Aug 7, 2022
Miami
Visit site
I receive part of my payments from freelance services on Wise and Payoneer. I'd like to send some of my funds in the form of FIAT to a crypto exchange to invest in crypto. Can anyone recommend what is the best way to do it? Please note that I can't do bank transfers as it's not supported in most crypto exchange accounts that I have (Binance, OKX, Kraken). I know there is a P2P option but I'm not sure if it's allowed to do P2P transactions using Wise/Payoneer, I wouldn't want my accounts to get banned.

I receive part of my payments from freelance services on Wise and Payoneer. I'd like to send some of my funds in the form of FIAT to a crypto exchange to invest in crypto. Can anyone recommend what is the best way to do it? Please note that I can't do bank transfers as it's not supported in most crypto exchange accounts that I have (Binance, OKX, Kraken). I know there is a P2P option but I'm not sure if it's allowed to do P2P transactions using Wise/Payoneer, I wouldn't want my accounts to get banned.
Kraken can be filled via bank transfers in a UK bank and a Swiss One,i use to do It to save crédit card commissions

Payward ltd Is the Company name and the iban Is a GB One ( kraken)

Last edited:
Wise > Etoro > Nexo = Crypto

Kraken can be filled via bank transfers in a UK bank and a Swiss One,i use to do It to save crédit card commissions

Payward ltd Is the Company name and the iban Is a GB One ( kraken)
I have tried Kraken but when I input the Payward ltd details in the payment instructions on Wise it isn't letting me make the transfer. I guess they know it's Kraken so they block it.

Generally speaking, would avoid P2P due to the issues downline from funds that may or may not be tainted, in additon financial instititions in the UK/EU would be risk adverse to having their rails interact with such.

I would generally advise on-boarding/off-boarding to utilise regulated entities such as Swissborg (Europe) and TAP (UK)

Both offer a IBAN like service i believe/or account and your deposits/withdrawals would be instant, I would also advise against utilising Binance, OKX, Binance mainly because of the privacy constraints, OKX as it's been documented they don't aid or proactively engage with LE, Kraken i would avoid as it is a known laundering hub, always has been... and eventually that will blow back on the link to your banking.

Swissborg unfortunately isn't available in my country. Can you recommend some more exchanges/paltforms which allow deposits with bank transfers?
Tap (UK Listed version of Swissborg).

Reactions: LuckyLuciano

Latest Threads