Our valued sponsor

Wyoming LLC bank account

Hello guys,

I am resident in Europe and need to create an LLC company in Wyoming (for anonymity). I am not US citizen.
Any advice to open the bank account for the company ? Has anyone been able to open it?

Thanks in advance
Your gonna need an EIN or SSN number, bank will ask for country of citizenship also etc. This will not be easy to fulfill if you are not inside the USA. You can get an ITIN but probably will still be hard to get a bank to onboard your Wyoming shell corp. I've had lots of first hand experience dealing with Wyoming and New Mexico LLC's also myself and it's relatively easy for me to get banking but I am a US Citizen so this is a different situation, It's gonna be hard to get US banking for your US Company unless you get go to the USA and it's not just a shell company, you will need a business story for the bank not just "it's to hold assets"(holding company) I've had problems in past opening like this. Pick a generic name.

The thread was literally next to yours.

Reactions: JohnLocke and Vor
I have a friend resident in US. How could I get him involved in the LLC company (even at incorporate phase) in order to simply the process to open company bank account ? He should have a position in the company just to make the bank process much easier.
use @JustAnotherNomad thread he linked, it'll give you solutions that will work actually. Big banks like Wells Fargo, US Bank, Chase, BoA, Citi, are unlikely to work in your case and even having a US friend likely will not make it any similar. I've opened US LLC's with multiple members at brick and mortar US banks and they wanted all members there at opening.

Reactions: Novice
I have a friend resident in US. How could I get him involved in the LLC company (even at incorporate phase) in order to simply the process to open company bank account ? He should have a position in the company just to make the bank process much easier.
Hi @grey734 seen your message in my status, answering here.
This is a very short step-by-step to have a LLC with a working bank account.
First premise: I hold a EU passport, so I can’t guarantee it could work with other passports.
1) Got your New Mexico single member LLC (I use NEW MEXICO REGISTERED AGENT | $35 A YEAR cheap and reliable, very good service).
2) Rent a US number (I use Localphone.com, look for a number of NM)
3) you need a fax number (I use redfax.com like for the phone number pick a NM number)
4) Office: I use the office of a friend so I cannot help you very much here, but you NEED a REAL address (no PO Box)! You can eventually get a Regus office, take it for three months till you receive the debt card, or if you have some friend in the US use his/her address (can be a home address as well, no problem with that), or share the address with a fella that need a LLC or an address in the US.
5) web page: make a very credible business case, go to Fiverr and spend 300/350 for a good landing page with good graphic (chose web page designer with at least 20 reviews and from 4.8 to 5.0 stars, usually Indian or Pakistan devs are the best and relatively cheap, have a look at their portfolio and before even contacting them have ALL your texts ready for the page, including Business, How it works, What Customers Say, About Us, Contact). Very important a good About Us (put your LinkedIn link) and Contact pages with your office address (no the registrar address), phone and fax. It must look VERY professional, plan it in advance or ask for help in Fiverr, it will be your business card with the banks!
6) go to Brex and/or Mercury pages and answer PROFESIONALLY to all the questions related to your business filling the fields in perfect English; if asked why you incorporated in the US is because you have customer and/or providers in the US (they want to see some “substance” in the US).
Hope it will help you.

Hi EuroKiss,
amazing report, I appreciate a lot. I hold a EU passport too.
Two questions came to my mind:
1) How can I preserve the anonymity of the company's owner if i have to put my name in the company web page (About us)?
2) I have a friend in another US state (not NM), could I provide his home address as office or office address must reside compulsorily in NM?

use @JustAnotherNomad thread he linked, it'll give you solutions that will work actually. Big banks like Wells Fargo, US Bank, Chase, BoA, Citi, are unlikely to work in your case and even having a US friend likely will not make it any similar. I've opened US LLC's with multiple members at brick and mortar US banks and they wanted all members there at opening.
Ok thanks, so solution goes through Brex and/or Mercury only.
Just to understand better. The problem is because I am not US resident or because I have to be there at opening? Flying there at opening account could solve the problem or no way?

Last edited:
3) you need a fax number (I use redfax.com like for the phone number pick a NM number)
really you need a FAX in 2021 o_O

Mercury is a fantastic service from my personal point of view and experience.

Hi EuroKiss,
1) How can I preserve the anonymity of the company's owner if i have to put my name in the company web page (About us)?
2) I have a friend in another US state (not NM), could I provide his home address as office or office address must reside compulsorily in NM?
Glad you liked.
1) tbh it help a lot with Brex, but the first Web page I had was w/o putting my personal information and worked fine with Mercury. If you hold EU passport I think you can put more generic info.
2) yes, no problem at all, I have a NM LLC and my office is located in Florida!

really you need a FAX in 2021 o_O

Mercury is a fantastic service from my personal point of view and experience.
Yes, that’s the communication way from the IRS and it is mandatory for them. You receive the EIN number and any other information from the IRS both via snail mail and fax, but since the USPS works like a 3rd world postal service - and now works just for electoral frauds smi(&% - is always better to receive them via fax.

Ok thanks, so solution goes through Brex and/or Mercury only.
Just to understand better. The problem is because I am not US resident or because I have to be there at opening? Flying there at opening account could solve the problem or no way?
If you can fly to the USA you can open an account in any bank, the solution provided above is if you cannot travel for any reason (for a while, due to covid restrictions, even with EU passport you couldn’t enter into US with the ESTA visa).

Last edited:
Yes. Remote opening for neo-banks and even banks like Bank of America and Chase is possible

You will need to have a sort of proof address that the address is the address of the company. Anonymity is pierced the moment you apply for a Bank Account, as you are the UBO of the company. But of course, this information is not going to be public.
Hi EuroKiss,

Hi @grey734 seen your message in my status, answering here.
This is a very short step-by-step to have a LLC with a working bank account.
First premise: I hold a EU passport, so I can’t guarantee it could work with other passports.
1) Got your New Mexico single member LLC (I use NEW MEXICO REGISTERED AGENT | $35 A YEAR cheap and reliable, very good service).
2) Rent a US number (I use Localphone.com, look for a number of NM)
4) Office: I use the office of a friend so I cannot help you very much here, but you NEED a REAL address (no PO Box)! You can eventually get a Regus office, take it for three months till you receive the debt card, or if you have some friend in the US use his/her address (can be a home address as well, no problem with that), or share the address with a fella that need a LLC or an address in the US.
5) web page: make a very credible business case, go to Fiverr and spend 300/350 for a good landing page with good graphic (chose web page designer with at least 20 reviews and from 4.8 to 5.0 stars, usually Indian or Pakistan devs are the best and relatively cheap, have a look at their portfolio and before even contacting them have ALL your texts ready for the page, including Business, How it works, What Customers Say, About Us, Contact). Very important a good About Us (put your LinkedIn link) and Contact pages with your office address (no the registrar address), phone and fax. It must look VERY professional, plan it in advance or ask for help in Fiverr, it will be your business card with the banks!
6) go to Brex and/or Mercury pages and answer PROFESIONALLY to all the questions related to your business filling the fields in perfect English; if asked why you incorporated in the US is because you have customer and/or providers in the US (they want to see some “substance” in the US).
Hope it will help you.
Did you use LLC package at 150$ from NEW MEXICO REGISTERED AGENT?

Did you use LLC package at 150$ from NEW MEXICO REGISTERED AGENT?
This includes all the filling costs. I opened several LLC with them, they are good prices and a simple dashboard to manage your data. Anyway you can go throughout any other registrars, you can find hundreds in Google.

there is a bank in Miami willing to open account for foreign citizens with US LLCs.
Remotely? Because in place almost EVERY US bank open to foreign citizens…

Remotely? Because in place almost EVERY US bank open to foreign citizens…
Just like this? You need a SSN, personal visit or a branch in your own country for that to work?

Glad you liked.
1) tbh it help a lot with Brex, but the first Web page I had was w/o putting my personal information and worked fine with Mercury. If you hold EU passport I think you can put more generic info.
2) yes, no problem at all, I have a NM LLC and my office is located in Florida!

Yes, that’s the communication way from the IRS and it is mandatory for them. You receive the EIN number and any other information from the IRS both via snail mail and fax, but since the USPS works like a 3rd world postal service - and now works just for electoral frauds smi(&% - is always better to receive them via fax.

If you can fly to the USA you can open an account in any bank, the solution provided above is if you cannot travel for any reason (for a while, due to covid restrictions, even with EU passport you couldn’t enter into US with the ESTA visa).
What is the official company address (registered agent, friends, else)? When you sign contracts with customers which address do you use? Friend's address?

Latest Threads