Our valued sponsor

AdvCash linked with Binance to buy and sell crypto!! WOW!!

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
I logged into my AdvCash account for a few minutes ago and just saw the exiting news below:
Largest crypto exchange in your ADV account!

You may have noticed your ADV account now has an all-new Crypto section. As we are adding more crypto features to the platform, it is only natural to bring them all together. Our goal is to make ADV your one-stop-shop for all kinds of digital payments, and this is yet another step in this direction.

We are happy to announce we are strengthening our partnership with Binance, the world's largest crypto exchange. Binance features are now available right in your ADV account. You will be able to manage your crypto portfolio faster, doing more and more without leaving ADV.

Right now, you can buy popular crypto assets from Binance at Binance rates and have it credited to your Binance crypto wallet. No more need to go through the process of making a fiat deposit to ADV, sending funds to Binance, and then buying crypto there. It did get a lot easier.

Link your Binance account or have one created automatically, and you are ready to get started.

More features are in development, so make sure you check back with the Crypto section in your ADV account from time to time for more crypto-related goodies.

As always, you are welcome to share your questions, ideas and other feedback via our support channels, chat and tickets.

Thank you for using ADV!

It's awesome news now we can buy and sell Crypto's like Bitcoin, LiteCoin, Monero etc. directly using the AdvCash account and it's balance. It makes it even a better wallet than before. If you have read inside the Mentor Group Gold you will see and know why this such a great news.

I don't believe they are a payment processor as we used to know from say Stripe, they are more or less an EMI just with integration to Binance.

Use ADV to receive, process and send payments in crypto and fiat. Perfect for any business looking for fast, flexible, innovation-driven payment tools: crypto exchanges, affiliate programs and beyond.

Merchant tools
and automation

Setup our API easily and start receiving and sending payments ASAP for no extra costs. Detailed manual for your tech team ensures smooth integration. Fully automated processing of incoming and outgoing payments.

Visa/Mastercard/Mir acquiring
for crypto exchanges

• charge cards in USD, EUR, RUB, UAH, KZT, TRY directly without unnecessary conversion
  • receive fiat to your ADV account or send fiat or crypto anywhere
  • fast KYC via a simple selfie photo, once per card only

ok, think I have found the awkward clause *fast KYC via a simple selfie photo, once per card only* they will want all customers to KYC before accepting payments. I think I misread this yesterday and thought this was for the business owner, but I think is for customer.

Personally it doesn't seem so good to me. Because it was not necessary for advcash to linked to Binance so openly. I believe this may complicate matters in the future.

Also nothing changes, it is long ago that it is possible from binance account to transfer fiat from advcash to Binance or vice versa without any charge.

@clemens : Yes advcash also works as a payment processor service for companies, they have an API to process customer payments. Payment method available and possible to activate:

AdvCash
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Bitcoin Cash
Ethereum
Zcash
Tether
Visa
MasterCard
MIR

For Visa and Mastercard, the customer must identify necessarily with advcash during the first payment. For crypto, the client does not need an advcash account to pay.

I think I misread this yesterday and thought this was for the business owner, but I think is for customer.

Yes that is correct, it is the client that must be identified in this case with a selfie.

If I remember correctly the kyc for the company is a certificate of incorporation, passport and proof of residence of the director and the shareholders. I think it is everything and it is not complicated

Yes that is correct, it is the client that must be identified in this case with a selfie.

If I remember correctly the kyc for the company is a certificate of incorporation, passport and proof of residence of the director and the shareholders. I think it is everything and it is not complicated

Have you used it? How much of a hassle is the KYC for customers? When I have tried to do a selfie with ID for various exchanges in the past was a pain in the arse. They wouldn't accept it had to do it again and again. Needed a special app for another, then when it went through it took days to be verified. As a payment processor, that is not acceptable in all honestly. I think I could get customers to wait a few hours, but more than that just isn't going to work

Have you used it?
I wonder the same, I was not aware of that they are doing any credit card processing for Visa and MasterCard thought it was EMI services only.

Anyway, you are going totally off topic here, please open a new thread to discuss this part of their service. This thread is about their partnership with Binance!

Latest Threads