Our valued sponsor

Any country in Europe to rent small apartment online without living there?

Are all these in this topic grey schemes? Could one get punished somehow, or jailed, if truth gets revealed?

Or are they grey but at the same time everything in them is according to the law, therefore one won't get caught for anything illegal? And in this case - I'm interested. Who to contact? And how? I may not send DM to anyone.
Its illegal if you submit incorrect information or dont update it duely. In todays world its necessary to register yourself somewhere for practical purpose. Someone who is a digital nomad and lives somewhere 1 day a year, while maintaining place to live and tax residency for the whole year, spending the rest of the time traveling is not necessary breaking any law.

Its illegal if you submit incorrect information or dont update it duely. In todays world its necessary to register yourself somewhere for practical purpose. Someone who is a digital nomad and lives somewhere 1 day a year, while maintaining place to live and tax residency for the whole year, spending the rest of the time traveling is not necessary breaking any law.

You provide a service where one can choose whatever country and address he desires without having to even visit it. What's that if not incorrect information?

Is everything documents-wise according to the law? On paper. If so, that's what I've asked about and I'll need it too. How to contact you?

You provide a service where one can choose whatever country and address he desires without having to even visit it. What's that if not incorrect information?

Is everything documents-wise according to the law? On paper. If so, that's what I've asked about and I'll need it too. How to contact you?
There is nothing wrong about renting a property to someone and arranging the agreements remotely. After all were all scared of coronavirus, right?
I assume its the individuals responsibility in most countries to update their address in the population register. Never would I recommend faking address or doing anything unlawful. As a legal and tax advisor I can help to understand risks and find an optimal way for reaching both business and personal goals.
Feel free to pm or contact using the link in the signature.

Can you share the details about the cost of such service?
Is it something similar to nativeteams.com, remote.com etc?
Can you hire a person that has no EU passport (needs work permit)?
It’s a position as a consultant to a local company. I have to check what are the requirements for non EU citizens. If you are interested we can discuss.

Reactions: clemens
It’s a position as a consultant to a local company. I have to check what are the requirements for non EU citizens. If you are interested we can discuss.
Yes, I am interested so if you have time check how it's possible and what would be the costs of such thing.
You can email me the details at JimBeam1795{/at\}proton(dot)me

Observed in Ukraine (before covid) older buildings have resident installed individual mailboxes at ground floor. If you acquire an older mailbox from a flea market and write name(s) in cyrilyc, you can have a free and verified address for life.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe

Latest Threads