Our valued sponsor

Beside Cyprus bank account for Seychelles company what else for privacy and banking?

cyborg

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
What other options are there for privacy for my Seychelles IBC and Cyprus bank account?

What Im looking at is a Seychelles Holding in the top of my entire Seychelles setup, for banking I have applied for a Cyprus bank account but think it would make good sense to have other bank's too?

Joe said:
Do you know if Piraeus Bank is easy to open an offshore bank account with?
It's one of the easiest if you want so to open a bank account with. They work pretty fast and professional.

erick said:
I would like to know what other banks in Cyprus we can open fast a bank account with?
Depends on your business and the documents you can provide. There may be as well Bank of Cyprus, Hellenic Bank, Marfin Laiki bank and a few others as well.

It's possible with the most offshore banks to open accounts within 48 hours as long as you have all required docs. avaialble.

cyborg said:
What other options are there for privacy for my Seychelles IBC and Cyprus bank account?
What Im looking at is a Seychelles Holding in the top of my entire Seychelles setup, for banking I have applied for a Cyprus bank account but think it would make good sense to have other bank's too?
I'm looking for the answer to exact the same question... are there no other offshore jurisdictions to provide the same privacy?

Latest Threads