Our valued sponsor

Best offshore setup for Crypto exchange entity KYC (Binance)

foreverdoomed

Mentor Group Gold
Apr 22, 2024
spain
Visit site
Hello, Binance is banned in my country and I want to be able to trade nonetheless. You can open institutional account there as entity and I was wondering what's the easiest/fastest/cheapest Jurisdiction for this? BVI, seychelles? I've read BVI has some new constraints that it didnt have years ago

Also, to pass the entity KYC you're required to upload Proof of Wealth and Proof of Funds for the company and I dont fully understand what that means, do I have to open a bank account along with the company? Because most of my funds are in crypto and not in a bank account so if you know a firm that can help with this it's a plus

Thank you

You can open institutional account there as entity and I was wondering what's the easiest/fastest/cheapest Jurisdiction for this? BVI, seychelles? I've read BVI has some new constraints that it didnt have years ago

Binance will onboard any structure really so far its not from a sanctioned country.
I'd go with somewhere with no accounting requirements if I was you; Seychells, SVG, Belize, etc...

Now, banking this type of companies with crypto trading as their business activity is difficult (not impossible tho), and certainly not cheap but if you dont need a bank acc then its a perfect solution.

Also, to pass the entity KYC you're required to upload Proof of Wealth and Proof of Funds for the company and I dont fully understand what that means

Proof of Wealth = Where does the money come from? (Services provided by the company? Shareholder(s) capital injection? Investor(s) round?, etc)
Proof of Funds = Where the money at? (Wallet / Bank acc / etc)

do I have to open a bank account along with the company? Because most of my funds are in crypto and not in a bank account so

Not necessary.

if you know a firm that can help with this it's a plus

Use the search function, you will be able to find recommended CSPs for all the above jurisdictions.

Thank you

yw :cool:

Binance will onboard any structure really so far its not from a sanctioned country.
I'd go with somewhere with no accounting requirements if I was you; Seychells, SVG, Belize, etc...
Let's say if we incorporate in one of the jurisdictions you mentioned, will the exchanges also ask for the Beneficial Owner's KYC? If yes, then will they report to our country of residence about this account, or they don't care? (I'm from India)

Now, banking this type of companies with crypto trading as their business activity is difficult (not impossible tho), and certainly not cheap but if you dont need a bank acc then its a perfect solution.

Proof of Wealth = Where does the money come from? (Services provided by the company? Shareholder(s) capital injection? Investor(s) round?, etc)
Proof of Funds = Where the money at? (Wallet / Bank acc / etc)

Not necessary.

Use the search function, you will be able to find recommended CSPs for all the above jurisdictions.

yw :cool:

Bank account would be nice but is indeed not a priority right now so I'll look into those jurisdictions. So I assume you can give binance your trading history (from personal account) as proof of wealth, and your binance account statement as proof of Funds?

Appreciate the assitance!

Let's say if we incorporate in one of the jurisdictions you mentioned, will the exchanges also ask for the Beneficial Owner's KYC?

Of course

If yes, then will they report to our country of residence about this account, or they don't care? (I'm from India)

crypto exchanges have no reporting obligations (for now), although MiCA is coming to the EU soon.
Not sure if India has any regulations RE this, but its very easy to have another residency in place so you get reported elsewhere (if needed)

Bank account would be nice but is indeed not a priority right now so I'll look into those jurisdictions. So I assume you can give binance your trading history (from personal account) as proof of wealth, and your binance account statement as proof of Funds?

Appreciate the assitance!

yeah, if you made the bag* at Binance then its perfect cause they can verify it themselves.

Also, how do you deal with the proof-of-adress for the "Operating Address" since you dont actually have an office there?

Last edited:
Of course

crypto exchanges have no reporting obligations (for now), although MiCA is coming to the EU soon.
Not sure if India has any regulations RE this, but its very easy to have another residency in place so you get reported elsewhere (if needed)

yeah, if you made the bad at Binance then its perfect cause they can verify it themselves.

ahhah got it; thank you will try it out!

Reactions: TheCryptoAnt

Latest Threads