Our valued sponsor

Best place for crypto activities, consulting company, NFT trading (ROMANIA or BULGARIA or something else)?

cjrid

Feb 15, 2023
romania
Visit site
Hi,

I'm considering to move to a more tax efficient place with low cost of living to start crypto businesses & consulting companies also take my profits from crypto/NFT trading.
I lived in romania for a while and I like it but I'm curious about bulgaria or any other country with low cost of living that could allow me as a french citizen to start my business with low taxes around these topics?
If you have any insight to share it would be amazing!

Reactions: kilor
Hi,

I'm considering to move to a more tax efficient place with low cost of living to start crypto businesses & consulting companies also take my profits from crypto/NFT trading.
I lived in romania for a while and I like it but I'm curious about bulgaria or any other country with low cost of living that could allow me as a french citizen to start my business with low taxes around these topics?
You can consider Georgia; low taxes (in certain circumstances), low cost of living, and crypto regulation introduced on the 1st of January.

Hi,

The tax system in Bulgaria is also relatively simple compared to other countries in the region.

Individual Income Tax: The personal income tax rate in Bulgaria is a flat rate of 10%. This means that regardless of your income level, you will be taxed at the same rate.

Corporate Income Tax: The corporate income tax rate in Bulgaria is also a flat rate of 10%. However, certain types of income, such as dividends, are taxed differently.
The cost of living in Bulgaria is relatively low compared to other European countries.
You can start crypto Business in Bulgaria they offer crypto authorization license which is much cheaper then Estonia and Lithuania.

Latest Threads