Our valued sponsor

Best setup for my Crypto/Financial Business

bwana

Apr 17, 2018
Visit site
Hi everyone, Ive been reading this forums for a while and just created an account to ask about some advice and pov.
Structure: IBC on Belize (no taxes/privacy) + EMI? Bank Acc?
Business: cashout/trade some crypto, trade financial markets (no taxes since it would be foreign income) and wire some money to the EMI or Bank Acc from South America so as to wire it again to crypto exchange and buy BTC to distribute our fund's earning as dividends on crypto.
I could also divide this model into 2 offshores, one for my personal trading (crypto/financial) and the other one for the remaining things.

I thought about MisterTango but I dont really know if this fits for my business model since I could be moving from 50k - 500k max monthly.

Any advice or feedback is really appreciated!

PS: Do yout think Mentor Group is good for getting more info about it?

PS: Do yout think Mentor Group is good for getting more info about it?
Always good to support the forum if you benefit from it.. simple give and take :D

Structure: IBC on Belize (no taxes/privacy) + EMI? Bank Acc?
If it is private investment and trading you are doing this will work perfectly fine also if you want to trade on behalf of 3rd parties this setup will work, not looking at the legal point of view here.

In regards to banking it's going to be complicated and most are using a cover business to get a bank account or use several EMI accounts to transfer such amounts through to the final bank account.

hope this helps.

Reactions: bwana
Great, thanks for the answer, I really appreciate it! I'll keep researching a little more on the forum and likely join the Mentor Group afterwards!

In regards to banking it's going to be complicated and most are using a cover business to get a bank account or use several EMI accounts to transfer such amounts through to the final bank account.

So there would be no problem sending money with frequency to the EMIs? No KYC? (big volume as commented)
Another issue I've read is that in Belize there is not optional Register now (Act-No36of2017.) and I have to give away all my personal data, so.. Could I get busted by my government? Company search just shows: Company name, Company Number, Incorporation Date, Authorized Capital, Name of Registered Agent, Registered Office Address, not other public record? Im pretty paranoid of AEOI

They don't report. It's the banks that report! Have 4 Belize corps some registered 100% anonymous and some with my name. Nothing has been reported at all.

Check the banking with EMI for your business. most of them don't report you!

Reactions: bwana
You may use Mister Tango together with other services like transferwise or similar services to get your money to a US bank account or South America! Not sure what service will work for this purpose but Transferwise is a good starting point for your research.

Reactions: orientalc

Latest Threads