Our valued sponsor

BEWARE IN COLOMBIA!

They murdered a priest...he was scoped! (drogged) in a public place, while he was watching a football game in a public place.

For all of you who think it can happen to "idiots sex tourists who just want to fxx something cheap, and exploit poor women , bla bla bla"

He was drugged by a guy , the guy took all his belongings ...the priest was sitting all night on the bar's floor, the bar owner throw him out thinking he is just drunk and called police to fine him ...

He was drugged by a guy , the guy took all his belongings ...the priest was sitting all night on the bar's floor, the bar owner throw him out thinking he is just drunk and called police to fine him ...
If you are going brainless to such places like Columbia you have asked for trouble and should stay home with your Playstation.

You f*****g serious? rof/%rof/%rof/% That type of statements just make me not believe anything you say

Safe like you can do something to avoid problems.Nobody will robb you in a tourist area at gun point, in the middle of the day. there are a lot of secret polices. they will even follow tourists at some point.
And girls and bad people there dont know about scopamine.

Safe because in Colombia you don't know who will drug you or not.

Safe like you can do something to avoid problems.Nobody will robb you in a tourist area at gun point, in the middle of the day. there are a lot of secret polices. they will even follow tourists at some point.
And girls and bad people there dont know about scopamine.

Safe because in Colombia you don't know who will drug you or not.
Don't get me wrong, but I think you have never been in both places. I have lived in both (and in many more places in LATAM) and Colombia is not even near the criminality Venezuela is in. Most of the crimes in Colombia are between gangs and not against tourist but like in Venezuela (and almost any other place in LATAM) if you're the type of tourist who knows nothing about it and pretends to have a flashy rich life without issues then you will face a bad reality (just like in any other country in LATAM where probably the only exception is Chile)

It's the same in all countries, such scams are all over the world.

No. if you look at the video, you will see he got to talk with like 12 people in one day, and hundrents of people told him they got robbbed in the same month. using some common sense, you can find out they Drug at less 1000-3000 men/month in that Lapa, Rio alone. and police...do nothing "not enough evidence,sorry"

What's the purpose of this thread? :rolleyes:

warm people about countries like colombia, where 50 000 people get robbbed and drogged each year. official numbers. or rio where they drug like 1000-3000 tourists each month.

Teaching us there are people who in a war/apocalypses will be the bitches of others because if they can't stay safe in Colombia... I can't imagine what they will do when their hope of the sudden fall of the world financial system becomes a reality

I don't know man. Those criminal organizations are making millions of dollars. they have expensive properties. A girl who used to robb and kill tourists in Colombia bought a 500 000 USD villa.

Happy ending...

Last edited:
Same in Brazil now...

Can't imagine what it'd be like to wake up in your airbnb with everything missing and not knowing what happened. Must be an awful feeling.

Most ones I've seen are just guys trying to get their end away falling for absolute basic s**t from fatty's with no tits.

I'd like to know did that couple approach him and make contact, then spike his drink. Or did they spike him, then make a move when they saw it kicking in. If the former I reckon I'd be sceptical of why two scruffy looking local f*****s are being nice to me.

But still not sure how he avoids this one. Just gotta keep your eyes on your drink at all times. Even conceivable that you could get a bar tender on the inside to do the deed for you. Stick to bottles that you see opened in front of your eyes.

Reactions: jafo
No. if you look at the video, you will see he got to talk with like 12 people in one day, and hundrents of people told him they got robbbed in the same month. using some common sense, you can find out they Drug at less 1000-3000 men/month in that Lapa, Rio alone. and police...do nothing "not enough evidence,sorry"

warm people about countries like colombia, where 50 000 people get robbbed and drogged each year. official numbers. or rio where they drug like 1000-3000 tourists each month.

I don't know man. Those criminal organizations are making millions of dollars. they have expensive properties. A girl who used to robb and kill tourists in Colombia bought a 500 000 USD villa.

Happy ending...

This should help you understand ... especially the girls in Latin America.

Good luck!

That's cheap for criminal organizations to be honest, Colombia is not for weak people that's for sure, specially foreigners who like to think they are "alpha males". A general rule is you should not visit LATAM if you're not street smart because you will be an easy target... at least unless you go to a relatively safe place like Las condes in Santiago or even Pocito in Uruguay (which btw, Uruguay is 3x more dangerous than Chile even doe foreigners "feel" safer in Uruguay) where there wasn't a single kill in the area during the whole 2022

Reactions: jafo and uranium
okay