Our valued sponsor

Corporate bank account for cashing out bitcoin payments in USD/ EUR for 500k+

tradingworldwide321

May 20, 2020
Visit site
Hi there

I work in the forex industry (not crypto) with my own funds. There's a broker that let me trade extremely high and thanks for that I can open bigger positions every day. However, I can only deposit and withdraw via Bitcoin.

I don't have problems engaging businesses with the biggest exchangers because I can incorporate a business for doing this, not under my own name. I was thinking about incorporate in UK LLP and/or Scotland LLP. Those are the only places in EU Zone that I have read you don't pay taxes if you're not a EU resident, UK Resident, UK sources EU sources etc... I'm latin american citizen and resident, the broker is out of EU and USA. However, they may not allow USA companies, but does offshore and onshore like the mentioned before.

So I would need a bank account for cashing out that bitcoin payments to bank account for a weekly basis. The exchanger is going to be the one who is going to make the payment via SEPA.

Do you know which banking jurisdictions and/or bank names could help me out in EU?
Do you think it could be possible open the corporate account although I'm not EU citizen?
Do you think the "Switzerland" could help because they will love large amounts?
Will be UAE definetively the only place they will like to help young people? However, How am I going to send the payment to UAE banks? These big exchangers only make SEPA payments.

Finally, EMI institutions is not an option.

Thank you in advance.

Forget UK it wont work.
I'm guessing you use Vide Forex or a similar company which are Bitcoin based for regulatory reasons. Problem is you need an exchange to fiat then to a bank account.

UAE is the best place for cash out and even you will find many buyers there who are cash ready. Initially sell to them because then your funds are coming from the UAE. When you convert to fiat via the exchange start with smaller amounts and build up gradually.

UAE works on an IBAN system so if you use Kraken, Coinbase or any of the major players it wont be a problem.

Switzerland is another place to stat away from there are too many reasons to write.

I don't have problems engaging businesses with the biggest exchangers because I can incorporate a business for doing this, not under my own name. I was thinking about incorporate in UK LLP and/or Scotland LLP. Those are the only places in EU Zone that I have read you don't pay taxes if you're not a EU resident, UK Resident, UK sources EU sources etc..
You want to travel to the UK, make an appointment with a good TAX ADVISOR AND TAX LAWYER before you come there and ask them to help you. It make good sense to consult professionals that know what they are doing in your case.

How much are we talking about? Do I need to become a resident? Do I need to incorporate a company ?
8.25% profit tax for the first 258k USD, and you can deduct almost everything. The problem would be with banking, they ask for proof of doing local business

Reactions: tradingworldwide321
perfect, there are a lot of other threads around at OffshoreCorpTalk already, you may see here:

It's worth to use google search like:
Code:
site:ofshorecorptalk.com <search term>

so it will spit out all about the topic we have around here, works great.

perfect, there are a lot of other threads around at OffshoreCorpTalk already, you may see here:

It's worth to use google search like: site:eek:ffshorecorptalk.com <search term> so it will spit out all about the topic we have around here, works great.

I did not know this kind of searching but now I know, thank you one more time sir for your guidance.

All the best.

Reactions: JohnLocke
did you try it? I'm considering to setup somethin inside the UAE to keep privacy and to avoid troubles with the banks or authorities. But HK sounds to be a good alternative maybe?

UAE works perfect because there are so many buyers and they can also pay with cash. Currently trying to work out a solution for this.

Reactions: burden

Latest Threads