Our valued sponsor

Dubai company formation and tax regulations

Fred

The Mentor
Advance Member
Sep 8, 2019
Visit site
Okay Dubai but what other options do you know of that are crypto-friendly and have a 0% tax rate?

I was told you can open a bank account with Migom Bank for Belize.
Please avoid Migom Bank. See here MIGOM BANK (FRAUD - Stay AWAY)

As already mentioned Dubai is your best bet if you want a reliable Company with privacy and resident bank account without CRS reporting. You can even trade crypto on Kraken with some of the local banks.

Beside of that we made good experience with Seychelles IBC and Lithuania EMI but SEPA only when it comes to crypto and running costs for one year you can go for same costs for a reliable in Dubai. Not to mention shady operations like MIGOM that charge you with XXXX USD for account opening only.

As already mentioned Dubai is your best bet if you want a reliable Company with privacy and resident bank account without CRS reporting. You can even trade crypto on Kraken with some of the local banks.

Beside of that we made good experience with Seychelles IBC and Lithuania EMI but SEPA only when it comes to crypto and running costs for one year you can go for same costs for a reliable in Dubai. Not to mention shady operations like MIGOM that charge you with XXXX USD for account opening only.
Do the new economic substance rules apply to a Dubai company which does crypto trading?

Besides this I would like contact you but it seems not really trustworthy that I can't find any names or any other concrete information about your company on your website.

Do the new economic substance rules apply to a Dubai company which does crypto trading?

Besides this I would like contact you but it seems not really trustworthy that I can't find any names or any other concrete information about your company on your website.
No. The substance rules are for the old offshore companies. We work minimum with Freezone company in Dubai.

You find our address and company details pretty everywhere on the website.

Just give us a call or leave a message so we can get back to you to discuss your requirements further.

Hi, what experiences do you have with Dubai companies trading crypto currencies? I could not find anything on this topic on your website.

I have crypto assets that I am currently holding privately which I am looking forward to transferring to an offshore company. Would that be accepted in Dubai?
Could you please check my thread in the mentor group: https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/threads/belize-offshore-with-cyprus-non-dom.32266/