Our valued sponsor

Dukascopy > new fee for withdrawing to a BTC exchange

nicochavez

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Lately Dukascopy bank from Switzerland, has introduced a €50 fee for withdrawals to crypto.
My need is to buy BTC for a monthly sum below €1k. Sometimes it can even be less than that.
Now Dukascopy is identifyng any SEPA transfer to Binance Jersey or P2P trader as crypto withdrawal.
I am looking for a bank where I can deposit funds and then go on-ramp btc. Any ideas?
European citizen, non-resident.

Vialet is cryptofriendly. At least last time I used them, they were.
Maybe you may use a service, where you can hold Euro before exchanging.
I think Bitpanda and also XAPO have an Euro wallet available.

Or MisterTango. They are back in service and will charge you 5 € per month (personal account).

Reactions: nicochavez
Dear nicochavez, the new fee has been introduced to protect and highlight the bank's existing partnerships with crypto exchanges. The solution to your problem is the account at the exchange www.zbx.one. You can connect your Dukascopy account with the account at ZBX exchange and purchase BTC at a much lower cost - 0.5% from the purchased amount, e.g. 5 EUR from EUR 1,000. You may read more here: How to get started? :: Dukascopy Bank SA | Swiss Forex Bank | ECN Broker | Managed accounts | Swiss FX trading platform

Dear nicochavez, the new fee has been introduced to protect and highlight the bank's existing partnerships with crypto exchanges. The solution to your problem is the account at the exchange www.zbx.one. You can connect your Dukascopy account with the account at ZBX exchange and purchase BTC at a much lower cost - 0.5% from the purchased amount, e.g. 5 EUR from EUR 1,000. You may read more here: How to get started? :: Dukascopy Bank SA | Swiss Forex Bank | ECN Broker | Managed accounts | Swiss FX trading platform
Amazing! Thanks Alex

Hi! Yes, both exchanges are working. You need to open an account at both to see the fiat/crypto exchange options. I attach the screens from both. The fiat side is fully in connection with Dukascopy Bank account. E.g. you transfer crypto to the exchange wallet, convert it into fiat and get the fiat funds on your account at Dukascopy Bank.

Attachments

• ZBX.PNG
    ZBX.PNG
    193.2 KB · Views: 321
  • SCX.PNG
    SCX.PNG
    97.5 KB · Views: 310
Dear AlexanderSu,

I have one more question regarding the fees.
Bank transfers from and to crypto exchanges are (in general) 0.5 % at a minimum of 50 CHF.
In the section "Partner accounts" it is listed "Parter account top ups: 0.5 %" and "Withdrawal from partner account: free".
Does it mean the general fee of 0.5 % but minimum 50 CHF is completely waived? So I can transfer money from ZBX to Dukas completely for free?
Or does the minimum of 50 CHF apply for top ups and withdrawals from SCX or ZBX?

Getting the funds from Dukas to ZBX is cheap. But now with BTC on the rise ZBX's exchange fee has become very expensive. Their 0.001 BTC is equals to 18 euros today! Many people like me need to do small transactions and this fee is just horrible. Once again facing the tedious road of researching alternatives for a decent fiat on ramp.

Hi! Yes, both exchanges are working. You need to open an account at both to see the fiat/crypto exchange options. I attach the screens from both. The fiat side is fully in connection with Dukascopy Bank account. E.g. you transfer crypto to the exchange wallet, convert it into fiat and get the fiat funds on your account at Dukascopy Bank.
tried with my Dukascopy account.
After linking both accounts - successfully - I tried to find the trading account in ZBX.
1) in the web page neither in the App the trading account is visible - just my EUR and CH accounts.
2) when trying to buy cryptos I ONLY get the pair USDT_EUR and I always get a “no funds” error (even if I have funds in my accounts):
40806A89-360F-4BC1-9CA2-C75BB6B07CCF.jpeg
169DD822-6142-428E-9582-08E938760D32.jpeg

The exact procedure is the following:
1) get fiat to you Dukascopy account (like regular EUR account)
2) log in to ZBX, then go to MY ASSETS -> FIAT ASSETS
3) click Deposit on your EUR account
4) you will be asked to log in to you Dukascopy account and then transfer EUR from "regular" EUR account to "partner" EUR account (that onw wil lbe used for crypto purchases)
5) now you can return to ZBX, go to FIAT-CRYPTO TRADING and buy USDT for your EUR on "partner" account
6) then you can go to PROFESSIONAL TRADING and purchase other crypto for USDT

Reactions: EuroKiss
Lately Dukascopy bank from Switzerland, has introduced a €50 fee for withdrawals to crypto.
My need is to buy BTC for a monthly sum below €1k. Sometimes it can even be less than that.
Now Dukascopy is identifyng any SEPA transfer to Binance Jersey or P2P trader as crypto withdrawal.
I am looking for a bank where I can deposit funds and then go on-ramp btc. Any ideas?
European citizen, non-resident.
how did they find your p2p trader?

Latest Threads