Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Open a Multi-Currency Account in HK - Statrys
UK Ltd with emi bank account
Offshore Bank Accounts

EU Business bank account for UAE company

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

matt123

Hi,

there is the possibility to open a real European bank account for my United Arab Emirates company.
The company is an Amazon FBA and Trading company that buy and sell on European market, so I need an EUR account to make and receive EUR transfer with no fee or small fixed fee, not % fee on the amount of the transfer.
Business is 100% legit.

There is some possibility to open this account? Which bank can offer this to me? Someone can help me or offer the service?

I can accept business bank account from this countries: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Principality of Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain

If there are no options: what you are using now in my situation to pay no % fees on EU transfers? ( UAE company)

Thank you so much.

Last edited:

Panama

Hey, man. I am an Amazon FBA seller as well. Nice to meet you lol Are you using your UAE company to sell in the USA? How do you receive payments in that case? For your current situation, have you considered EMI (like Transferwise) instead of traditional banks to receive payments from Amazon EU?

Gediminas

Offshore Tax Advisory
Mentor Group Gold
Commercial Service
Business Angel
Bank account for UAE company for transactional banking in Europe? Almost impossible. It is possible just in case, if you are willing to deposit and mantain balance in reasonable 7 digit amount. Do you have such money?

Not true. Happily using a European account for my UAE company. EMI's doesn't require you to maintain high balances. Your goal is to find a reliable EMI.

Last edited:

CaptK

Nominee Company Bank Account Real Estate Passport
Mentor Group Gold
Bankera will open you an account for a UAE company. It will cost you €200 for the application and takes about 2 weeks.

No guarantee or refund for the bank account but if they accept you you will be fine.

You can do it yourself if your business is proven but if you can't provide the evidence then @Gediminas can help.

BlueMist

Entrepreneur
Check Finductive Malta. There is a boarding fee and annual fees which depends on the transaction profile. It’s EMI.

European banks do open accounts for UAE companies but they often have high requirements. Landesbank Liechtenstein require EUR 500.000.

rowena

Entrepreneur
Check Paydo. UK based fintech. You will pay the opening fee only if they accept your application.

MrYellow

UAE is a dead cow. Almost not useful anymore and just more expensive as others.
So i closed all my UAE companies and go to other jurisdictions cheaper and more user case friendly.

In Dubai you need 5x times more money and also 10x times more work to Archiv similiar things other jurisdictions offer.

i understand here in the forum are many Dubai company sellers so there are some user cases dubai still make sense, but for the average joe it’s wasting money and time.

Fred

Dubai Expat
Mentor Group Gold
Commercial Service
Hi @matt123,

as you were asking for real European Bank Account.

You can get yourself an CIM Bank Switzerland Bank Account with SEPA / SWIFT and Multicurrency Account.

Requirements:

- Company in Dubai or Abu Dhabi
- Physical Office
- Local Employee at realistic salary -> 2000-4000 AED

Downside:

- expensive

Everything else will lead to EMI that are most likely limited to EUR SEPA payments only for UAE Company or in exceptions with SWIFT banking with shared accounts in the name of the EMI.

Exception is Paysera with dedicated IBAN for SEPA/SWIFT payments in EUR.

So i closed all my UAE companies and go to other jurisdictions cheaper and more user case friendly.

In Dubai you need 5x times more money and also 10x times more work to Archiv similiar things other jurisdictions offer.

i understand here in the forum are many Dubai company sellers so there are some user cases dubai still make sense, but for the average joe it’s wasting money and time.
Enlight us please.

Which other jurisdiction comes with Company Formation that grants you the Residence Visa and gets you 0% tax, no audit and bookkeeping requirements and in the same time decent retail banking with transactional physical banks?

Local employee at 2000-4000 AED , probably in your dream (this reveal you have any experience)....This salary do not exist in the entire Emirates by almost 15 years....A Filipino (the most un-payed worker) take a minimum of 6400/6700 AED and is very difficult to find, because almost of them works in hotels, taxi, companies, etc... others without documents and very dangerous to get as employees have a base salary of 5000 AED and works in building companies.....so, before to write stupid things ....thinks better...I have one company there living by many years....intelligent user!!
You miss the whole point.

I mentioned the salary that is enough to satisfy the requirements of CIM Bank in Switzerland.

So a local PRO that gets 4000 AED to drive some documents around is enought to satisfy CIM Bank.

No need to get aggressive by the way - says more about yourself then the other party.

Peace!

CaptK

Nominee Company Bank Account Real Estate Passport
Mentor Group Gold

What jurisdiction have you used that is better than UAE.?

no1d

My UAE company (free zone) has had the bank account closed due to a new EU directive that says a non-EU company must have a local shareholder and business activity in the country where it has the bank account. That's what they told me at the bank, in order to keep the account I need to prove that I do business in the country and need that account.

Gediminas

Offshore Tax Advisory
Mentor Group Gold
Commercial Service
Business Angel
My UAE company (free zone) has had the bank account closed due to a new EU directive that says a non-EU company must have a local shareholder and business activity in the country where it has the bank account. That's what they told me at the bank, in order to keep the account I need to prove that I do business in the country and need that account.

This is not always the case. Which bank have you had your account with? Have you tried any fintech?

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts
Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution