Gain Better Stability, Privacy, and Profitability with OffshoreCorpgroup.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
If you think that the taxation rules that apply to domestic companies is just too much for your business, there is a way for you to go around this established regulation. You can save 30% of your company’s profit, which is further taxed based on how huge your company income is. This amount could have helped you grow your business and make it more flexible, providing better services and experience for your clients.

offshore-company-formation.jpg

At OffshoreCorpGroup.Com, we help you minimize your taxes to aid in growing and expanding your business. It pays to consider the fact how much 30% of your profit could do to help your business, after all, it is a value that your company has earned for all the hard work and efforts of its employees, and every part of its community.

Our team is composed of legal experts who have sufficient knowledge on taxes and other corporate information that will help you learn about the loopholes by offshore structures. Our team will help you devise a strategy so that you can ensure your privacy as you secure your profits. Through their help, you become knowledgeable, allowing you see through greater success in your business ventures.

Through our expert team, you can set up and maintain an offshore account while protecting your safety from different threats such as lawsuits. While offshore companies and offshore accounts are normally connected to illegal activities such as money laundering, fraud, and white-collar crime, there also legitimate activities that stem from offshore structures. In fact, joint ventures, stock market listing of vehicles, and asset holding structures are just some of the legal uses of offshore companies.

Requirements for Applying an Account at OffshoreCorpGroup.Com
The available jurisdictions that we offer at OffshoreCorpGroup.Com include the Cyprus company Formation, Belize Company Formation, Cyprus Bank Account, and Seychelles Company Formation. For all of these jurisdictions, you only need to provide the following requirements:

• Copy of a passport
• Utility bill copy, should not be older than 3 months and should be in English; if translated, must be notarized
• Business description, detailing company activities (4 to 5 lines)
• 3 accepted company names but only 1 will be chosen
• Explanation for the company name; what it stands for

Benefits of Creating an Account at OffshoreCorpGroup.Com
The main benefit of creating an account under any of our jurisdictions is the incorporation of your startup or growing company in a tax haven. However, aside from tax effectiveness, you can also benefit from other opportunities such as the following:

• Confidentiality
In our jurisdictions, non-resident companies will not be necessitated to issue financial information as well as details of the company’s directors and shareholders. You can guarantee that this information will not be broadcasted or revealed unless otherwise terrorist activities are alleged. You can ask us about the privacy levels for the jurisdiction that you are considering since not each of them offer the same privacy level.

If you desire the highest level of anonymity and privacy, we recommend Seychelles that do not use nominee shareholders and directors.

• Diminished Need for Administration
We do not require accounting for your offshore company. An exception will be Cyprus where you have to account and file tax reports. But in case that you are unsure of the conditions for your offshore company, we will be open to help you. We will assist you in maintaining accounting and even filing the required tax reports.

• Pursuing Business Interests
If you have international business interests, setting up an offshore company through us will serve as a vehicle for asset holding, be it the protection of real estate properties or intellectual property.

• Low Capital Requirement
When you compare the capital requirement for the registration of an onshore company with an offshore company, you will see that the latter requires less capital. You may consult with us to know if any of our jurisdictions do not require capital registration. Thus, if you are a new company, you can definitely benefit from this aspect of setting up an offshore company.

Choosing the Best Jurisdiction for Your Company
Deciding which of our jurisdictions is best for your business is a critical decision. Each jurisdiction has a different anonymity and privacy level as well as other requirements. You must consider the different criteria before making the final decision.

You can consult with us to learn the kind of processing that is required with every jurisdiction. The processing times vary from the offshore move to the dealing with the offshore agencies. Clarifying this aspect with us will help prevent misunderstandings with the offshore agents.

At OffshoreCorpGroup.Com, we help you determine the political and economic scenario in each of the jurisdictions. We help make sure that you will set up your offshore company in a stable political and economic scenario. We help you avoid locations with political unrest and economic discrepancy.

Since communication is vital, we help ensure that you get past the language barrier. You would not want to see constant communication and monitoring of your offshore company as a hassle, would you? With our help, we keep document-processing swift by aiding in effective communication with our offshore agents.

Packages that We Offer You
At our group, you can choose from our different packages that is suitable for small, medium, and advance businesses. Our rates are very competitive to ensure that you get the best deal to keep your business profitable while you enjoy our services and assistance. We are also open to your proposals if you are looking for other types of packages. We can modify the setup of your offshore company to suit your preferences and requirements. So do not hesitate to contact us if you have any special needs that you want us to cater to.

With the assistance and lessons we provide you as our members, we help you gain improved privacy and keep you away from the traps that lead to bankruptcy. Our professional team of legal advisors and experts are open to assist you in setting up and maintaining your offshore company.

These guys deserve my respect for great service after all. They took some time to get it all setup and sometimes I lost the trust that this will ever going to work. However, after all we have been through and a finally completed setup I'm very happy and will any time again order my company establishing from them.

Can you help me with Dominica company formation and bank account in Guatemala or any secret place even Somalia may be great or Tanzania.. I have many small amounts I will split out to these accounts so I don't really worry if they will steal my money since it is only small amounts which I doubt they will take.

Reactions: hungryit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads