Our valued sponsor

Here how you can send from crypto platform to TransferWise (legit)

Singa

Oct 24, 2020
Visit site
Hi there ✋
So i was talking to the TransferWise support about sending my funds from Cryptocurrency platform /service to transferwise balance..
The only way you can do it is that it must be coming from an account WITH YOUR NAME!
Meaning you need to open an account with crypto platform that offer for you personal IBAN /SWIFT.. For example:
Bankera.com/ Wirex

SEE THE ATTACHED SCREENSHOT

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201110_205358.jpg
    Screenshot_20201110_205358.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 2,646
  • Screenshot_20201110_205417.jpg
    Screenshot_20201110_205417.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 2,472
Hey,

SpectroCoin can do that ;) This exchange gives you a personal IBAN and Debit card too. And their prices are great! ;)
Man their KYC is taking forever, and i being losing interest everyday goes by..
I mean i don't really i understand this, i was already verified before and everything.. All of the SUDDEN AFTER ABOUT 1 YEAR AND HALF they told me that you need to re-sumbit your documents??? WHAAAT? WHAT THE HECK..
You i don't just get it.. I know that Spectrocoin is good.. But at the same time is not the best paltform in the world, and i been verified easily in those major platforms like Kraken, Binance even Bankera

Just to keep everyone updated, maybe someone will find this useful.

I've managed to withdraw my fiat money from Kraken via Fidor Bank. (PS: I had both Kraken and Fidor Bank accounts fully verified). The transfer was almost instant, I mean I had the money in my Fidor Account in less than 15 minutes.

Secondly, I withdraw my money from Fidor Bank to my TransferWise account. I had my money the next day in the morning. Maybe because I did the transfer later in the day.

Finally, from TransferWise I withdraw my money to my bank account. I had the money in my bank account the next day in the morning.

PS: Both Fidor Bank and TransferWise had small fees, a couple of cents I paid for both transactions.

I hope it helps.

Reactions: Singa and khinkali

I've managed to withdraw my fiat money from Kraken via Fidor Bank. (PS: I had both Kraken and Fidor Bank accounts fully verified). The transfer was almost instant, I mean I had the money in my Fidor Account in less than 15 minutes.

Secondly, I withdraw my money from Fidor Bank to my TransferWise account. I had my money the next day in the morning. Maybe because I did the transfer later in the day.

Finally, from TransferWise I withdraw my money to my bank account. I had the money in my bank account the next day in the morning.

PS: Both Fidor Bank and TransferWise had small fees, a couple of cents I paid for both transactions.

I hope it helps.
Thanks for feedback..
Is Fidor bank available for non-US /EU residents!!??

I hope it helps.
Why such a complicated route? Fidor is not advcash or anything shady.

Thanks for feedback..
Is Fidor bank available for non-US /EU residents!!??

I'm myself a resident in the EU, so it's available. I think Fidor is German-based bank.
Why such a complicated route? Fidor is not advcash or anything shady.
Apparently, my bank is not crypto-friendly. So, I couldn't withdraw directly from Kraken to my bank account. I had to open an account with Fidor since they work directly with Kraken.

Reactions: Singa
I'm myself a resident in the EU, so it's available. I think Fidor is German-based bank.

Apparently, my bank is not crypto-friendly. So, I couldn't withdraw directly from Kraken to my bank account. I had to open an account with Fidor since they work directly with Kraken.
This is all right but why add transferwise in the middle? Kraken -> Fidor -> Transferwise -> Your personal bank account.
Would only make sense if not all accounts were in the same name and you wanted to declare your crypto income in a different way.

Reactions: Singa
This is all right but why add transferwise in the middle? Kraken -> Fidor -> Transferwise -> Your personal bank account.
Would only make sense if not all accounts were in the same name and you wanted to declare your crypto income in a different way.
Totally agree that there is no need to add so many layers in between. Fidor to regular personal account is that all needed

I simply added Transferwise in the middle because I noticed Fidor is also involved with crypto and since my bank is not crypto-friendly I didn't want to risk anything. And, I didn't have any prior experience with Fidor.

It seems BTC is heading to the moon but many of the alts are being left behind. The alts are not even able to get closer to the previous all-time highs. I guess it's time for many of the alts to vanish into oblivion.

I simply added Transferwise in the middle because I noticed Fidor is also involved with crypto and since my bank is not crypto-friendly I didn't want to risk anything. And, I didn't have any prior experience with Fidor.

It seems BTC is heading to the moon but many of the alts are being left behind. The alts are not even able to get closer to the previous all-time highs. I guess it's time for many of the alts to vanish into oblivion.
Did u hit $10k with TransferWise?
So does they start Sherlock holmes you?

Latest Threads