Our valued sponsor

How do I off-ramp crypto yield generated by company? Your feedback please?

MFNL

Oct 25, 2021
Europe
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I am a Dutch passport holder and have an online marketing company in the Netherlands. I have converted a bit of fiat into crypto using a Dutch EMI a few years ago, which has since changed its policy and is now not crypto-friendly anymore. I am considering staking this crypto to generate yield.

So my question is, how can I off-ramp my crypto yield into a crypto friendly business bank/EMI account with an IBAN? I will use the revenue generated by this yield to pay my salary and some other business expenses (hosting, etc.). Those payments require an IBAN. The amount is 3k-4k euro every month. I have full proof of funds.

I would appreciate your thoughts on which good solution would work & your suggestions of suitable EMI/banks.

Some thoughts:

ideally: cryptofriendly business EMI with IBAN that allows crypto deposit and converts crypto to fiat > personal EMI/bank with IBAN
or: create business account at crypto exchange -> cryptofriendly business EMI with IBAN -> personal EMI/bank with IBAN
or...do you have other ideas???

FYI: I have an Advcash (business account) that allows crypto deposits, but they have paused external IBAN transfers (for all clients, not just me). I can only transfer to the (not so crypto friendly) EMI I used to deposit funds.

Thank you for your ideas and feedback!

How about kraken, they don't care to which account you pay out your crypto / fiat !

Reactions: MFNL and void
maybe swissmoney.com
Crypto acc. + IBAN + 3 VCC
Thank you for your suggestion. I appreciate it!

I will definitely check it out. Do you have personal experience with them?

How about kraken, they don't care to which account you pay out your crypto / fiat !
Thanks for your suggestion, appreciate your feedback! From crypto (CEX) -> EMI/bank account, the CEX probably is not the bottleneck, but getting an EMI/bank account that is crypto friendly is (= don't block the fiat deposits from Kraken, in this example). Would you happen to know a business EMI/bank account provider that would be open minded to such a setup?

Thank you for your suggestion. I appreciate it!
I will definitely check it out. Do you have personal experience with them?

Thanks for your suggestion, appreciate your feedback! From crypto (CEX) -> EMI/bank account, the CEX probably is not the bottleneck, but getting an EMI/bank account that is crypto friendly is (= don't block the fiat deposits from Kraken, in this example). Would you happen to know a business EMI/bank account provider that would be open minded to such a setup?
Zen, Blackcatcard

Hello everyone,

I am a Dutch passport holder and have an online marketing company in the Netherlands. I have converted a bit of fiat into crypto using a Dutch EMI a few years ago, which has since changed its policy and is now not crypto-friendly anymore. I am considering staking this crypto to generate yield.

So my question is, how can I off-ramp my crypto yield into a crypto friendly business bank/EMI account with an IBAN? I will use the revenue generated by this yield to pay my salary and some other business expenses (hosting, etc.). Those payments require an IBAN. The amount is 3k-4k euro every month. I have full proof of funds.

I would appreciate your thoughts on which good solution would work & your suggestions of suitable EMI/banks.

Some thoughts:

ideally: cryptofriendly business EMI with IBAN that allows crypto deposit and converts crypto to fiat > personal EMI/bank with IBAN
or: create business account at crypto exchange -> cryptofriendly business EMI with IBAN -> personal EMI/bank with IBAN

FYI: I have an Advcash (business account) that allows crypto deposits, but they have paused external IBAN transfers (for all clients, not just me). I can only transfer to the (not so crypto friendly) EMI I used to deposit funds.

Personal & Business accounts​

EUR IBAN account​

• Direct Debit
  • SEPA Instant
  • Faster Payments
  • Crypto Wallet
  • Exchange
  • Rewards

Nebeus Mastercard now, plastic + virtual.​

Multiple Cryptocurrencies
Instant Top-Up with Stablecoins
Flexible Spending Limits & more

https://nebeus.com/

Last edited:
Reactions: ilke
..Exchanges from EU / LT drive you crazy for large amounts. If the moderator allows me, I could post my link for the perfect provider... Payouts up to 100k - no problem, free CH Iban and much more. I've been testing for 2 months. It's really cool. Many better than Monerium, swapin etc.

Hello everyone,

Some thoughts:

did you find a solution? I'm in same boat.

Hello everyone,

Some thoughts:

Advcash isn’t working for IBAN/SEPA

That leaves swissborg or TAP

TAP is a Gibraltarian company listed on the UK stock market

Reactions: pedromo and uranium