Our valued sponsor

How to setup anonymous company offshore?

Reactions: RaulSabnKelb51
Could some of you let me know if they got what they paid for and if this is the real "thing" or just some useless corporate copies that you can't renew or change at all?

I found good information in mentor group gold already but OP's issue is different.

I read some good advice in the article of mentor group about the setup of UK LTD anonymous, it lead me to the good setup I made. Still working well sir.
Do you mind to elaborate on what you did in order to get anonymity for the UK LTD ? I'm struggling to find a good solution. I read about all the methods in Mentor group gold, but as you know, I'm a old fellaw who knows what to do... I just want something that may look legit.

We have a few subsidiary UK LTD's for our Switzerland holding AG - the only way we were able to hide the identity was to use some of the many methods mentioned in mentor group gold. I'm not sure to mention it here.

But it works, there is no legal way of doing it unless you hire a real person to stand in, which brings us back to the above.

Reactions: JohnLocke
We have a few subsidiary UK LTD's for our Switzerland holding AG - the only way we were able to hide the identity was to use some of the many methods mentioned in mentor group gold. I'm not sure to mention it here.

But it works, there is no legal way of doing it unless you hire a real person to stand in, which brings us back to the above.
even in delaware or wjyoming is impossible to make an anonymous company?

and why would u do it in a illegal way

You have to take this discussion in the mentor group to get clarification. There is a lot of information there as well as information why and how.

If you take the discussion inside mentor group gold we can teach you how to do what you look for to do. Full nominee service is the key.

even in delaware or wjyoming is impossible to make an anonymous company?

and why would u do it in a illegal way
In Delaware or Wyoming or New Mexico, what they mean by a company being anonymous, is just that the owner is not on any public record, or that a nominee is allowed to be on the public record. However, the Government/IRS will know who the owner is.

If you want to truly be anonymous towards governments/tax authorities, you got to use methods from the mentor group.

Reactions: wonderfulboy

Latest Threads