Our valued sponsor

How to transfer/use money made by crypto

Linda

Feb 13, 2021
space
Visit site
I made some money from crypto and would like to use them but cant seem to find a way.

I tried to send them by kraken but my local banks does not accept crypto related investments due to reg from central bank. So as i was reading the forum here and made a revolut account but doesn't allow me to deposit from kraken any money or crypto.
Is there are any ways so i can use these money ? What you would try in my situation

I made some money from crypto and would like to use them but cant seem to find a way.

I tried to send them by kraken but my local banks does not accept crypto related investments due to reg from central bank. So as i was reading the forum here and made a revolut account but doesn't allow me to deposit from kraken any money or crypto.
Is there are any ways so i can use these money ? What you would try in my situation
It depends on how much money you are talking about. For low sums you can just use some kind of Bitcoin loadable debit card.

In case we are talking about 200.000-300.000$ it's already worth to setup a Dubai company with residence visa and local retail business bank accounts. Here in Dubai are several workarounds to let no-source of fund Bitcoin looks like company earnings without relaying on 3rd persons or some OTC people. The setup is longterm and due to the business bank accounts opened with residence visa it's a non-CRS setup as well.

Reactions: troubled soul

Latest Threads