Our valued sponsor

List of EMI and Digital Banks

You mean this one Fincofex - why would someone need your help to setup the account and get approved?

The fees are beyond ridiculous. It's like they're doing a satire on EMIs like Erabanq.

God Damn....I can hear Bill Gates screaming "How much you want???" eek¤%&. £500 a month inactivity fee, £2000 to consider opening documents rof/%rof/%rof/%.

F*ck that company and anyone who even thinks of using them...lol....Oh and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. It must be a scam April 1st joke surely. I am not even gonna investigate it....lol.

.....actually did a quick check on FincoFex and its a bunch of Latvians behind it with Kazakhstan backer :(. Started with £2 in share capital. Run for your life and take cover....lol eek¤%&. Anyone promoting this company must be in on this scam ca#"!. £1000 a month card fee....im dead.

Officers:

Significant person:

Reactions: dvm and k0t
These fees are not crazy at all.
UPaycard charges 10,000 EUR for a dedicated IBAN.
If you want a s**t offshore bank with awful service / no dedicated IBAN than go to Belize, Georgia, etc.

But if you want a real "bank like" experience w/ an offshore structure you will pay for it.

guys, can anyone recommend 1 EMI and 1 real bank for an LLC Delaware business account?

I was not approved in transferwise, the amount is a little high, so I would like something secure

and about real bank, I tried with ICO Services, they told me that banks in Cyprus are no longer accepting to create bank business accounts for LLC Delaware...I would like a safe country with good privacy

thank you

You may open a new thread for that, this is a discussion where people suggest banks and EMI's!

.....actually did a quick check on FincoFex and its a bunch of Latvians behind it with Kazakhstan backer :(. Started with £2 in share capital. Run for your life and take cover....lol eek¤%&. Anyone promoting this company must be in on this scam ca#"!. £1000 a month card fee....im dead.

Officers:

Significant person:
thank you for your feedback @Martin Everson you are good for this forum thu&¤#

Reactions: Martin Everson
These fees are not crazy at all.

The fees are super crazy for a bunch of Eastern European fraudsters. THE WEBSITE IS RUN BY FRAUDSTERS!!!!!!! IT IS 100% A SCAM BY SCAMMERS. @Admin should ban any new user who is promoting this scam or claiming to use their service as jail awaits anyone who promotes impersonating UK government to rip off clients thu&¤#

The contact number (+44 7537-180501) on their website is a mobile phone number even....lol.

Google the mobile number and you find at least 25 comments on the site below saying they received calls from that number and those Eastern European SCAMMERS!!! BE WARNED!!!!!

"07537180501 "HMRC is filing a lawsuit against you..bla..bla..bla"
This is up on HMRC page with a warning NOT to engage. It's a scam, they seem to be targeting the elderly in particular (I'm 63 cheeky things). My call was a recorded voice, a female and did not speak with an English accent. My advice, put the phone down and get on with your day. "

"Using a computer generated female voice, same message as above "HMRC are launching a lawsuit against you, press 1 to talk to a case officer". Obvious scam, since they had no way of knowing who the 'you' was who had answered the phone. "

"person who had bad command of English called on 07537180501 stating she was from HMRC and that they were preparing to take legal action against me. When asked to repeat her message several times, caller ended call abrubtly. "

----- end quote

1000 GBP per month , card fees?
COMMISSION FOR CONSIDERATION OF DOCUMENTS FOR OPENING AN ACCOUNT
Start from £2000
Ok guys , i open an EMI , it s too profitable business :p:p:p
the guys are sick and try to milk the cow ash&/

God Damn....I can hear Bill Gates screaming "How much you want???" eek¤%&. £500 a month inactivity fee, £2000 to consider opening documents rof/%rof/%rof/%.

F*ck that company and anyone who even thinks of using them...lol....Oh and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. It must be a scam April 1st joke surely. I am not even gonna investigate it....lol.
There are desperate people who are making desperate decisions so you would be surprised there are many people who do not mind those fees. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

There are desperate people who are making desperate decisions so you would be surprised there are many people who do not mind those fees. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Yes, a fool and his money are easily parted smi(&%. Especially when the company is a proven eastern european scam being pumped by a new user to the forum....lol.

P.S I would say rather - desperate people always make foolish mistakes.

Yes, a fool and his money are easily parted smi(&%. Especially when the company is a proven eastern european scam being pumped by a new user to the forum....lol.

P.S I would say rather - desperate people always make foolish mistakes.
I haven't even looked it up nor checked their fees, I just pointed out that there are many people who are going for these options in order to execute a few payments, get their money and then disappear. Sometimes the risk pays out, sometimes it doesn't ;)

I just pointed out that there are many people who are going for these options in order to execute a few payments, get their money and then disappear. Sometimes the risk pays out, sometimes it doesn't ;)

I know what your saying. Same people who will take the condom off one time with a prostitute because after all whats the odds....

<<snipped spam>>
---
Electronic Money Institutions (E-Money Institution, EMI) are a new era in banking with a focus on remote services, mobile apps, and streamlines, simple services. The most noteworthy examples are probably Paysera, LeuPay, and N26.

Most of these EMIs are riding on new EU/EEA regulations meant to increase competition in banking, which is why there practically aren’t any from outside this region that offer the same level of services with unique, individual bank accounts (IBAN with SEPA capability for rapid, low-cost EUR transfers within EU/EEA).

Many of these institutions do not hold banking licenses and a few are relying entirely on third-party licensing.

Nonetheless, no guarantees are made for the accuracy or validity of the information presented here.

EMI / Bank Jurisdiction Platform IBAN Card Card country License Platform Bank Restrictions Type
Anytime France All France Visa UK Unclear ? R. Raplhael & Sons EU/EEA (not all) All
Bred Espace France Web France No N/A Bank BRED BRED France? All
Bunq Netherlands Mobile Netherlands Maestro Netherlands Bank Own ? EU/EEA All
Deutsche Handelsbank Germany Web Germany No N/A Bank Sofort Own None Business
Hello Bank France Web France No N/A Bank BNP BNP France Personal
Holvi Finland All Germany MasterCard Germany E-money Wirecard BBVA EU/EEA Business
ImaginBank Spain All Spain Bank Caixa Bank Caixa Bank EU/EEA Personal
LeuPay Malta / Bulgaria All Malta MasterCard Bulgaria, others E-money Own Satabank None All
MisterTango Lithuania Web Lithuania No N/A E-money Own SEB None All
Monese Estonia Mobile UK domestic, aggregate IBAN Visa UK E-money Own Lloyds EU/EEA Personal
MoneyPlusCard Malta Web Malta No N/A E-money ? ? ? All
N26 Germany All Germany MasterCard Germany Bank Own Own EU/EEA (not all) Personal, sole trader
PayMix Malta Web Malta MasterCard Malta E-money Own ? None All
Paysera Lithuania All Lithuania Visa UK E-money Own SEB None All
Revolut UK Both UK domestic, aggregate IBAN MasterCard UK E-money ? ? EU/EEA Personal
Swirl Card Ireland Web Unclear MasterCard ? Unclear ? ? Ireland, UK Personal
Viabuy Germany Web Germany MasterCard Germany Unclear PPRO ? EU/EEA Personal
Worldcore Czech Republic Web Czech Republic MasterCard Gibraltar E-money Own ?

Outside EU?

Latest Threads