Our valued sponsor

New to offshore company and account I need help please?

porkmorck

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
A friend of mine told me to incorporate outside of Europe because of the trouble with all the people comming to Europe at the moment, he is mentioning that we soon will have a civil war and property will be worthless and funds frozen!

If that is right I want to be prepared and not wait until it is too late! Say it is true, where would you suggest to incorporate a simple offshore company and open bank account ? It must be secure and 100% good solid bank so I will always all time have access to my money by netbanking!

Do you have any idea please?

Well, you could incorporate a company in the Seychelles and bank in Mauritius if you feel that Cyprus isn't the best option among any other European countries to bank for this purpose.

Cyprus is EU and if something goes wrong in Europe the banks in all European countries including Cyprus will freeze the accounts. What I prepare for is 3rd Worldwar in Cyberspace where I want to have access to my property and money when everyone else didn't considered this threat.

Cyprus is EU and if something goes wrong in Europe the banks in all European countries including Cyprus will freeze the accounts. What I prepare for is 3rd Worldwar in Cyberspace where I want to have access to my property and money when everyone else didn't considered this threat.
WoW this is the most insane argument I have read in order to incorporate a offshore company and open offshore accounts! :rock: Go with the Mauritius bank Sir and open the company in Belize or Seychelles so you won't suffer once the Zombies come to take Europe down.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Interesting point of view! What make you believe that Europe will went the belly down now or anytime soon?Personally I don't believe this to happen nor that we will see any Zombies in the near future :popcorn:

zombiesrun.jpg

/monthly_2015_09/zombiesrun.jpg.98c5fe19d0db8e5e9621ae51e6635662.jpg

It's an confusing conversation I must say, however, regardless if we speak Zompies or any other threat from outside of Europe it makes sense to spread your properties and assets into different parts and different continents.

A migrant shelter was set up next to a school, and to avoid trouble with the migrants, the school head warned the parents about the "immodest" fashion choices of their daughters. Quote:

"The Syrian citizens are mainly Muslims and speak Arabic. The refugees are marked by their own culture. Because our school is directly next to where they are staying, modest clothing should be adhered to, in order to avoid discrepancies. Revealing tops or blouses, short shorts or miniskirts could lead to misunderstandings."

Oh hohohoho, this is too good. Instead of telling the economic migrants to respect German culture, German school official flat out slut shamed their girls in front of the parents. Germans don't need Muslims to put their girls in place because they will do it themselves to appease Muslims.

Of course this attack on free expression would have repercussions, so he had to respond to parent's complaints.

http://www.thelocal.de/20150626/refugee-school-calls-for-uniform-modesty

I will be moving funds soon!

A friend of mine told me to incorporate outside of Europe because of the trouble with all the people comming to Europe at the moment, he is mentioning that we soon will have a civil war and property will be worthless and funds frozen!
If that is right I want to be prepared and not wait until it is too late! Say it is true, where would you suggest to incorporate a simple offshore company and open bank account ? It must be secure and 100% good solid bank so I will always all time have access to my money by netbanking!

Do you have any idea please?
I had fun reading this thread and it seems it escalated a little :lecter: :naughty: anyway if I were in your shoes I would go and form a simple Seychelles company, open an account in Cyprus and/or Mauritius and split my money into these 2 accounts. So even if the 3rd worldwar or Zombies or Elvis is taking over the world you will be safe.

You want to form your company in New Zealand or Seychelles and open an account in Mauritius' date=' St. Louise or Cooks Islands just make sure you get Internet banking and Debit card for your account in the case Europe goes down :D [/quote']
In NZ, why would I want to do that. Much have changed I read and NZ financial service license is not valid and available there any longer!

Latest Threads