Our valued sponsor

Non AEOI country banks with remote open

iBir

Feb 5, 2021
Visit site
Good afternoon OffshoreCorpTalk team,

I was wondering if you'd know any bank which will allow to non residents to remotely open an account (just as Atlantico, Dukascopy, N26) and belonging to a Non AEOI country. I'm not sure but there are a couple of states...

Albania
Angola
Antigua & Barbuda
Armenia
Aruba
Bahrain
Barbados
Belarus
Benin
Bosnia
Botswana
Brunei
Burkina Faso
Cabo Verde
Cameroon
Congo
Cote d' Ivoire
Dominican Republic
Egypt
Georgia
Grenada
Haiti
Honduras
Israel
Jamaica
Jordan
Kenya
Liberia
Maldives
Mongolia
Montenegro
Morocco
Paraguay
Serbia
Ukraine
Vietnam

and there must be a couple of other states such a US parts, or Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago and so on. So to sum up... any bank allowing non resident to open an account remotely? My intend is to receive payments.

Thanks!!!

Good afternoon OffshoreCorpTalk team,

I was wondering if you'd know any bank which will allow to non residents to remotely open an account (just as Atlantico, Dukascopy, N26) and belonging to a Non AEOI country. I'm not sure but there are a couple of states...

Albania
Angola
Antigua & Barbuda
Armenia
Aruba
Bahrain
Barbados
Belarus
Benin
Bosnia
Botswana
Brunei
Burkina Faso
Cabo Verde
Cameroon
Congo
Cote d' Ivoire
Dominican Republic
Egypt
Georgia
Grenada
Haiti
Honduras
Israel
Jamaica
Jordan
Kenya
Liberia
Maldives
Mongolia
Montenegro
Morocco
Paraguay
Serbia
Ukraine
Vietnam

and there must be a couple of other states such a US parts, or Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago and so on. So to sum up... any bank allowing non resident to open an account remotely? My intend is to receive payments.

Thanks!!!
https://www.oecd.org/tax/transparency/AEOI-commitments.pdf

check the list for the current list.
I would opt for Armenia or some African countries. But they are all very unstable.

T
https://www.oecd.org/tax/transparency/AEOI-commitments.pdf

check the list for the current list.
I would opt for Armenia or some African countries. But they are all very unstable.
Thanks!

That list is great tho.

Does anybody have any idea of a bank which would allow to remotely open an account for non residents?

1612711307250.png

Latest Threads