Our valued sponsor

non-USA Crypto Exchange KYC Corporate Account as a US Resident

bilbiitoo

Nov 10, 2021
USA
Visit site
Hello

I am a US resident who is looking into my options for opening an offshore company. I would like to do this so I can KYC for various non-USA crypto exchanges under a corporate/institutional KYC account. Some exchanges I have researched are binance, ftx and okex. It seems ftx and okex will allow someone from the US if the corporation is incorporated outside of the US. These exchanges ask for different information. Some ask for a corporate bank account and some don't. My goal is to simply be able to use the exchange without fear of my funds getting locked. I am okay with paying taxes. I looked at Belize and Seychelles but it seems no bank will want to work with an offshore company from those regions. Has anyone from the US have any experience with this? Any guidance is appreciated.

Hello

I am a US resident who is looking into my options for opening an offshore company. I would like to do this so I can KYC for various non-USA crypto exchanges under a corporate/institutional KYC account. Some exchanges I have researched are binance, ftx and okex. It seems ftx and okex will allow someone from the US if the corporation is incorporated outside of the US. These exchanges ask for different information. Some ask for a corporate bank account and some don't. My goal is to simply be able to use the exchange without fear of my funds getting locked. I am okay with paying taxes. I looked at Belize and Seychelles but it seems no bank will want to work with an offshore company from those regions. Has anyone from the US have any experience with this? Any guidance is appreciated.
What did you end up doing?

Hello

Hi - I am interested in knowing also what you ended up doing. Thanks!