Our valued sponsor

[ Not completed ] European banks (remote account opening). Crypto related banking. Review thread.

010cents

BANNED MEMBER
Apr 22, 2022
Europe
Visit site
Thought I should start a thread and talk about my experience with all of the European banks I've had to deal with these past couple of months. Thread will be updated as soon as I have some free time to do so. Starting it now so I do not completely forget about it later on. This is a crypto exclusive thread, basically looking for the best bank/emi for crypto related transactions in Europe. Some of the below mentioned are still in review.

List of banks/EMI:

1. Swissquote
2. Dukascopy
3. Sygnum Bank
4. ABN Amro Bank
5. Bankera
6. Swissborg
7. Flowbank
8. CIM Banque
9. Etana
10. Bank Frick
11. Paysera
12. iCard

to be updated*

Well it seems like I cannot edit this. Will ask an admin to do it later for me after I finish writing this magnificent piece of information.

Last edited:
Thought I should start a thread and talk about my experience with all of the European banks I've had to deal with these past couple of months. Thread will be updated as soon as I have some free time to do so. Starting it now so I do not completely forget about it later on. This is a crypto exclusive thread, basically looking for the best bank/emi for crypto related transactions in Europe. Some of the below mentioned are still in review.

List of banks/EMI:

1. Swissquote
2. Dukascopy
3. Sygnum Bank
4. ABN Amro Bank
5. Bankera
6. Swissborg
7. Flowbank
8. CIM Banque
9. Etana
10. Bank Frick
11. Paysera
12. iCard

to be updated*

Well it seems like I cannot edit this. Will ask an admin to do it later for me after I finish writing this magnificent piece of information.
I heard that CIM Banque is far from crypto friendly. Have you actually tried it for crypto transactions?

Reactions: Flatworld
Have helped some people with N26 and no issues with direct cash-outs from Kraken (smaller sums, 20-30K per month).
HSBC is also an option for people living in Europe and tested with 500K directly from Kraken no questions asked.
Both N26 and HSBC in that regard for personal accounts.

For businesses there are more options, but it depends a lot on business activity and jurisdiction. E.g. Intergiro is open-minded in terms of Crypto, but strict KYC.

Have helped some people with N26 and no issues with direct cash-outs from Kraken (smaller sums, 20-30K per month).
HSBC is also an option for people living in Europe and tested with 500K directly from Kraken no questions asked.
Both N26 and HSBC in that regard for personal accounts.

For businesses there are more options, but it depends a lot on business activity and jurisdiction. E.g. Intergiro is open-minded in terms of Crypto, but strict KYC.

I discovered Intergiro one or two days after opening a company in UK.
And I was almost in shock and going to celebrate, because they serve EU and I saw something about UK, and even closer: they accept clients from Gibraltar and Jersey (still).

In contact with them, I was told that they are not working with UK anymore, since the Brexit thing and… if I would like to receive a message when they go back in business there.

Oh, I was very very sad.
Nobody imagine how my saga to open a simple business account have been so difficult, and I ended with the last of the last of my options, because there is no choice basically.

Having no EU passport in these days, with all the easy things you can “get” by internet, it’s annoying.

And there was (and still there is) COVID. In the time that I would have the energy to go to Europe, it was too dangerous for me, now, well, for a pretty long time, I have no energy or the bare minimum sanity to get a flight.

I have been thinking of opening a company in Gibraltar or Cyprus, Romania also got my attention, since my use of the UK business didn’t really started.
And after all, I am also thinking about the KYC with Intergiro, if it will have a simple email with “your application was denied”, and no option at all.
My focus is investments, securities, mainly stocks and commodities and more crypto nowadays.
I am Brazilian.

Latest Threads