Our valued sponsor

WANT TO BUY Old Hungarian companies or other European companies

Creocree

Mentor Group Lifetime
Aug 1, 2023
Czech Republic
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone! Maybe someone could share the contacts of registrars who sell ready-made Hungarian companies (Slovakia, Lithuania, Estonia are also suitable). The main problem is that there is no opportunity to come to the country of registration and the process can only be solved remotely.

You should post this in the marketplace and use the prefix WANT TO BUY!

Did this for you this time ;)

Check the marketplace, there are actually companies for sale in Estonia!

Reactions: Creocree
Can provide Lithuanian and Estonian companies.
Also Belize, Cyprus, Georgia, Gibraltar, Lebanon, Malta, Saint Vincent, UK

What's the purpose of buying old companies? Just curious.
From the experience of recent years, payment processors have been more willing to work with old companies than with freshly opened.

How do you acess the risk of buying an old company? How to check if it has bad history, was used for shady things, or is clean?
It is for this reason that I am looking for a partner with good reviews so that I do not get burned again. There is a possibility to check the company/address/director for MATCH in Visa or Mastercard. But, in the rest, of course, a lottery, unfortunately

Reactions: blancmon229
It is for this reason that I am looking for a partner with good reviews so that I do not get burned again. There is a possibility to check the company/address/director for MATCH in Visa or Mastercard. But, in the rest, of course, a lottery, unfortunately
I would think purchasing it from a law firm would be your best bet. The risk is still there, but somewhat mitigated.

I would think purchasing it from a law firm would be your best bet. The risk is still there, but somewhat mitigated.
Yes, but the main problem is that it should be remote process. Law firm all the time asking for coming in country of a company. Don`t have opportunity for now

thanks for reaching out, can not pm, dont have mentors group gold. can you contact me, please?
You can upgrade to a seller account and PM right away.

Pm please, we want to order old company's
You may want to open your own thread if this is what you are looking for. Hijacking another forum members thread in the marketplace is not allowed ;)