Our valued sponsor

Payment solution for grey adult content

Hi all,

We are looking for the payment solution for processing specific adult content.
It is not a black content, but mostly copyright issues.
We don't have a company and don't want to pass KYC.

We sell premium packages that include access to our premium content, unlimited downloads and ad-free experience.
Please, don't suggest us Verotel, CCBill and other high-risk payment gateways as they all won't accept our content.
Mostly we are looking for well-established cloaking solutions preferably without MID aggregation.
We are ready to share with you not more than 25% from our revenue depending on the conditions.

We already accept payments in crypto and cards from USA/Canada.
Currently we are looking for WORLDWIDE solution with good success rate in Asia.

Turnover +- $20-50k/month.
Average bill +-$70.
Maximum payment $140.
Chargeback rate lower than 0.05%.
Refund rate lower than 0.65%.
Top GEO: Asia (especially South Korea and Japan) -> USA -> Europe.

We can filter our traffic from our side sending you only specific GEOs / trusted users and many other options.
You won't get any abuses.

Looking forward for any offers.
Thanks in advance.

What you ask for is mission impossible and won't get you last longing payment processing for your business.

I believe that you may already know that and current processing used has either been fooled so far or is a processor without a clue. Anyway, I know there are "payment processors" or at least small groups that can do this, but don't know who. Did you try Instabill for instant, or Durango ?

@clemens You are absolutely right when you tell that it's almost impossible to find any payment processor for these purposes with such conditions (no company, no KYC).
That's why I mentioned that we're looking more even for cloaking solutions.
In other words we try to find partners who integrate payment processors using white legal businesses and then make integration with us.

And regarding your question about Instabill and Durango: no, we didn't try it, but probably we already contacted Instabill and didn't get a response.

To me, it sounds pretty risky to use some kind of underground processor to handle my business's turnover and profit. What if they run off with the money, maybe that doesn't matter?

To me, it sounds pretty risky to use some kind of underground processor to handle my business's turnover and profit. What if they run off with the money, maybe that doesn't matter?
I agree with you, it's definitely risky. But it's a part of the game in our case. So we accept these risks.
But, of course, better to be able to find someone who is trusted.

Usually such services have no rolling reserve and average hold about one week.
So maximum you will lose one-two weeks of your profit.

Reactions: JohnLocke