Our valued sponsor

Please refer to offshore country and account of offshore company for e-commerce.

Verified

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
Hi.

I'm just a beginner to make an offshore company.
I am a non-EU resident and UBO of legal entities in the UK and HK and consider an account in Europacbank.

However, in this way, I realized that I can't make pg contract like 2co or stripe, and payoneer can't be used either.

I'd like to use shopify and woo-commerce, what is the solution for now?

I read that Singapore is easier to open an account than Hong Kong.
I want to receive payments from customers in various currencies,
would it be better to create a daughter company of UK or HK corp and open an account in Singapore?

I need some advice on e-commerce business related offshore company's UBO.
Is Switzerland the best place to protect the privacy?
Oh, I'm so confused.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Contact payment service providers like WireCard, Global Collect, RBS WorldPay or any of the many other payment service providers. If you have a legit business it should not be a problem to obtain a merchant account for your business.

There is no privacy incorporating companies in UK, HK or Singapore unless of course you have someone to hold your interests in trust. You can have the Singapore co as the daughter of your current entities / new offshore co - indeed it is true that banks in Singapore can open multicurrency accounts for you (so long you are not a citizen in one of the sanctioned companies).

Latest Threads