Our valued sponsor

Polish IBAN for a crypto company

What EMI or Bank would agree to open a bank account for a crypto-related company?
One condition – it must provide a Polish local IBAN (taxation and formal reasons).

The company is Polish. It had no luck with any traditional Polish banks so far – they changed their policies recently and it's pure idiocracy even when your intents are sincere (development of blockchain technology) and you're not connected to any money laundering.

Any other alternatives than Revolut, Zen, Trejdoo?

Does anyone know if Paxum provides a Polish IBAN?

Last edited:
Any other alternatives than Revolut,
Sucks.
Yes, may be.
I must admit, I did not know about Trejdoo until now. It seems to me similar to Cinkciarz/Conotoxia, am I correct? (If you are able to compare, it will be welcome.) Unfortunately, I do not know whether both are or are not crypto-friendly.
Does anyone know if Paxum provides a Polish IBAN?
Yes, it provides. (I mean Paxum in Quebec, not Paxum Bank in Dominica.)

Another possibility can be, under some circumstances, Intergiro; but it depends on what your business is exactly about. Could you elaborate more?

Maybe some Lithuanian EMI (another than Zen) can serve you, too; but I am not so well oriented there.

Last edited:
I'm trying to similar but for crypto trading firm offshore. I guess I could just pay 2-5K for company to incorporate and get business bank account but I figured some effort on my part could save me a couple grand. Plus want to know info about the different offshore jurisdictions and their future banking outlook as I will be creating more entities.

In my research, came across iCard for business. Used to be LeoPay or something. Poland is on their list. EEA + Switzerland. Believe it is an EMI. IBAN, Sepa, Swift. On a website dedicated to bank reviews, it said they don't deal in crypto but don't have issue sending/receiving money to crypto exchanges so may be a fit for you if info is accurate.

I asked about incorporating in BVI as it is part of the EEA but chat agent said no. To verify, I sent an email and am awaiting response on location and crypto friendliness.

In my research, came across iCard for business. Used to be LeoPay or something.
Better to avoid. Search a little bit (also here at forum) for their history (i.e. for the history of a company that evolved to iCard) and you will fully understand, I guess.

Reactions: vroess

Latest Threads