Our valued sponsor

Question - what is the best country to get a license to start a Exchange without KYC?

CEX just means that the exchange is centralized, say owned by a company or group of people. There are CEXs that have KYC and CEXs that don't, like MEXC for example. A DEX is just a descentralized Exchange, doesn't have any owners.
I know the best way to start a CEX without AML and KYC is just to set the servers in a country which doesn't require AML/KYC, but it would be interesting to know if there is any specific country which allows this within the legality.

Reactions: wellington and jafo
CEX just means that the exchange is centralized, say owned by a company or group of people. There are CEXs that have KYC and CEXs that don't, like MEXC for example. A DEX is just a descentralized Exchange, doesn't have any owners.
I know the best way to start a CEX without AML and KYC is just to set the servers in a country which doesn't require AML/KYC, but it would be interesting to know if there is any specific country which allows this within the legality.
Simply answer is none.

MEXC is run by chinese i know who have a company in singapore.
They are only running it because they don't fear punishment from western countries executed in china.They also don't run it out of china to avoid breaking chinese laws.
It doesn't matter where you open your company.As soon as your exchange is going to be used from users who are located to restricted countries like USA you are able to be punished.

The reality is it will depend how much you are on their radar and how easily it is to punish you based on your country of resident.

Reactions: jafo
Simply answer is none.

MEXC is run by chinese i know who have a company in singapore.
They are only running it because they don't fear punishment from western countries executed in china.They also don't run it out of china to avoid breaking chinese laws.
It doesn't matter where you open your company.As soon as your exchange is going to be used from users who are located to restricted countries like USA you are able to be punished.

The reality is it will depend how much you are on their radar and how easily it is to punish you based on your country of resident.
Thanks a lot for the answer, it is what I wanted to know.

Is there any such location?

Besides you adopt the laws of the client countries so unless you are providing a exchange to some sheep herders somewhere in a remote state i doubt you’d be able achieve this

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads