Our valued sponsor

Questions about anonymous UK LTD for french resident + some kind of Online Banks to store cash for Ecom business.

bluelama

May 5, 2021
France
Visit site
Hello everyone, i've been reading since last year but never posted.
My question is about how to keep working and generating profits from here (french resident) with a UK LTD. My accountant told me something about the UK gov not communicating with the french gov, and told me it's ok for me to do this before going to expat to Dubai.
Obviously, since im posting here, im an open minded person willing to change opinions and keep improving from there, your valuable messages are well accepted. Many thanks, good day lads.

Hello everyone, i've been reading since last year but never posted.
My question is about how to keep working and generating profits from here (french resident) with a UK LTD. My accountant told me something about the UK gov not communicating with the french gov, and told me it's ok for me to do this before going to expat to Dubai.
Obviously, since im posting here, im an open minded person willing to change opinions and keep improving from there, your valuable messages are well accepted. Many thanks, good day lads.
Look for signs of your accountant still using a Fax machine or things like that

I've actually been forwarded to them from a coach i took, I was skeptical too talking to other people in the industry. Those guys ended up charging me 2.5keuro. Any one with some meaningful advice please? Im in the hole now lol.

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
I've actually been forwarded to them from a coach i took, I was skeptical too talking to other people in the industry. Those guys ended up charging me 2.5keuro. Any one with some meaningful advice please? Im in the hole now lol.
Have you created a spreadsheet (yourself) and juxtaposed the UK vs. France vis-à-vis taxes?

Also, include the monthly or annual "ancillary" expenses.

Get a total. Try to figure it out yourself from there. How much would you save by going elsewhere or using a "questionable" method?

Pay a LOT of attention to what Charlie alludes to:

Disclaimer: I've been a BRKA shareholder for decades since I was a freshman in college. You may have to read all their annual reports and watch all their annual meetings a few times BEFORE unlearning the crap we were "indoctrinated" with in college/MBA etc and RE-LEARNING the correct way. Just like getting in tip-top shape, this will require MAJOR energy & effort to conquer and only YOU can do it. It can't be outsourced! :cool:

Reactions: troubled soul
Yes thank you that is so true. Always looking for the expert when we should take responsibility. Thanks brother for the motivation. I've had my company open for almost 2 years now. Looking to avoid trouble obviously, looking forward.

Reactions: jafo
Looking to avoid trouble obviously, looking forward.
(1) If you need facts or information from other people to enable you to reach decisions, as you probably will in many instances, acquire these facts or secure the information you need quietly, without disclosing your purpose. p159”
― Napoleon Hill, Think & Grow Rich

...and the MOST important thing in the world? MUTISM
(2) "There are NO mutes in prison!"
- © 1989 - 2023 by Anonymous.

I'm a French resident here and I just set up a SAS here in France. I don't have any salaried employees (not even myself as an employee) and I have some business partners whom I just pay out commissions to as and when successful deals happen. Tax wise, I don't think it's so bad in France. I'd say it's more or less the same in other Western EU countries. But in my field of business, France has a really good professional network, so it just makes sense to set up here and build partnerships. Some of my business ventures need proper banking support and so this is easier when the company you have is set up in the country you live in.

Only by setting something up without your name to appear could work or you relocate to Dubai right away.

Have you created a spreadsheet (yourself) and juxtaposed the UK vs. France vis-à-vis taxes?

Also, include the monthly or annual "ancillary" expenses.

Get a total. Try to figure it out yourself from there. How much would you save by going elsewhere or using a "questionable" method?

Pay a LOT of attention to what Charlie alludes to:

Disclaimer: I've been a BRKA shareholder for decades since I was a freshman in college. You may have to read all their annual reports and watch all their annual meetings a few times BEFORE unlearning the crap we were "indoctrinated" with in college/MBA etc and RE-LEARNING the correct way. Just like getting in tip-top shape, this will require MAJOR energy & effort to conquer and only YOU can do it. It can't be outsourced! :cool:
do you have the link to the working video ?

Can work well for you with a UK company that is anonymized.