Our valued sponsor

Require Offshore Corp and Banking (with potential for paypal if needed)

MaxJ1990

Jun 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

New here so excuse any newbie stuff.

Looking to set up an offshore (BVI, Belize or Seychelles) corp with a bank account that isn't Cypriot.
I would prefer to use a nominee, I am not a US citizen but am having issues finding a reputable provider.
I have looked into SFM, Offshoreformation 247 and so on, but all come up dry.

I need this done relatively fast (within two weeks), with the ability to be able to add E-Money providers (Paypal, Skrill etc) if required without any true hassle.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Hope I'm in the right place!

Thanks in advance

Reviews online state that offshoreformations are a scam and are registered alongside all forms of corporations involved in illicit activities.
SMF I have read that people have been waiting upto a year with very little contact and the occasional 'everything is with compliance' email.

Just need a reputable provider I can open a corp and bank account with quite quickly, preferably with a nominee and can link paypal/skrill to if absolutely required.

Reactions: negon
Reviews online state that offshoreformations are a scam and are registered alongside all forms of corporations involved in illicit activities.
SMF I have read that people have been waiting upto a year with very little contact and the occasional 'everything is with compliance' email.

Just need a reputable provider I can open a corp and bank account with quite quickly, preferably with a nominee and can link paypal/skrill to if absolutely required.
It's going to be complicated with PayPal depending on where you register / incorporate yuor offshore company, I had success with Cyprus in the past and I know a few users from this forum have Cyprus PP accounts too. Just be prepared to pick up the phone and call PayPal to get it work.

If you are able to deal with PayPal and not afraid to pick up the phone and ask them to help you to setup a PayPal account for your Cyprus company setup it's possible!

Hi,

New here so excuse any newbie stuff.

Looking to set up an offshore (BVI, Belize or Seychelles) corp with a bank account that isn't Cypriot.
I would prefer to use a nominee, I am not a US citizen but am having issues finding a reputable provider.
I have looked into SFM, Offshoreformation 247 and so on, but all come up dry.

I need this done relatively fast (within two weeks), with the ability to be able to add E-Money providers (Paypal, Skrill etc) if required without any true hassle.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Hope I'm in the right place!

Thanks in advance
How did you proceed with this?