Our valued sponsor

UBO register coming to US, no more privacy (illicit finance target).

Very good news. Perhaps they can find more of the money that the Biden's allegedly laundered ca#"!. And they call Nigeria corrupt...lol.

----- quote start

After viewing financial records at the U.S. Department of the Treasury, the Committee identified nine family members who have benefited from the Biden family’s business.

“We found 170 major bank violations. These were from six major banks, and they alleged that the Bidens were, among other things, money laundering, and receiving suspicious wires from state-owned entities. […] The bank is alleging that the Bidens took a suspicious wire from the Chinese government, and then laundered it through these shell companies. Many laws were broken there.”

“We also learned nine Biden family members have received money from foreign entities, including the President’s granddaughter, who received a wire that had been laundered to the shell companies from Romania days after the President left Romania when he was Vice President. That’s hard to explain.

“The Bidens received over 20 million dollars. My question to you: What did they do to receive that money? No one can answer that question.”

---- quote end

It doesn't matter

As long as you away from public then you fine
Sorry, but it matters, unfortunately. With a UBO register you cannot go out of public very well.

Thanks for sharing, @wellington. (I was not aware of it as I do not conduct the business inside the US now; and generally, I do not trust the federal US officials at all.)

Reactions: wellington
“The Bidens received over 20 million dollars. My question to you: What did they do to receive that money? No one can answer that question.”
Why is it that it can no longer surprise anyone that the system protects the powerful and punishes the rabble, the slaves who keep the wheels turning for the power holders.

Sorry, but it matters, unfortunately. With an UBO register you cannot go out of public very well.

Thanks for sharing, @wellington. (I was not aware of it as I do not conduct the business inside the US now; and generally, I do not trust the federal US officials at all.)

Its form you fill it and go to government only same as your EIN its your info and with government

Nothing gonna go to public records

The downside of this is that they will report to your government of residence

Its form you fill it and go to government only same as your EIN its your info and with government

Nothing gonna go to public records

The downside of this is that they will report to your government of residence
I really don’t understand this . If you have llc you have to disclose ubo on the forms you send to irs . Also shouldn’t in theory irs be the one sending info to ubo home country ?

• Haha
Reactions: jafo and Forester
Till your home country does a John Doe request like Netherlands did and IRS authorized....lol.

Court Authorizes Service of John Doe Summons Seeking Information About Dutch Residents Using American Express Cards Linked to Non-Dutch Bank Accounts

Court Authorizes Service of John Doe Summons Seeking Information About Dutch Residents Using American Express Cards Linked to Non-Dutch Bank Accounts
Good luck to NTCA with this rof/%

Most people in the Netherlands with these setups obtained it by using ANOTHER residency (e.g. Panama, Bonaire, Aruba, Saba, Curacao, Suriname etc etc), so when they pull up the names they will ONLY get the dumbest Dutch residents who gave their address or phone number in the Netherlands rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%
Seriously, you can get a LEGAL "residency" and an address in a Dutch-speaking ex-colony for less than €100 per month. ;)

Goddamn amateurs rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%

As a professor used to say: Every punishment idiots get is never enough! smi(&%

Till your home country does a John Doe request like Netherlands did and IRS authorized....lol.

Indeed a John Doe Summons would share 100x more info than any equivalent FATCA reciprocal.
Good luck to NTCA with this rof/%

Most people in the Netherlands with these setups obtained it by using ANOTHER residency (e.g. Panama, Bonaire, Aruba, Saba, Curacao, Suriname etc etc), so when they pull up the names they will ONLY get the dumbest Dutch residents who gave their address or phone number in the Netherlands rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%
Seriously, you can get a LEGAL "residency" and an address in a Dutch-speaking ex-colony for less than €100 per month. ;)

Goddamn amateurs rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%

As a professor used to say: Every punishment idiots get is never enough! smi(&%
What makes you so sure every country in the world will never do John Doe summons?

What makes you so sure every country in the world will never do John Doe summons?
Culture, countries' idiosyncrasies, & the fear of physical torture & fatal violence! :oops:

It's a difficult and long conversation to explain, but that is why most of the politically & physically weak countries can't pull this off.