Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.
Mentor Group

Advertising Unlock the Power of OffshoreCorpTalk: Become a Member of the Mentor Group Gold

You can place your Text Link AD here for only €175 - it's a cheap way to get in touch with tens of thousands of visitors on OffshoreCorpTalk.
NEW! We offer text link placements in two of the busiest forums.
Requires active Mentor Group Gold membership!

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
got it, made payment how long to get mentor group?
As you may have noticed already, your account upgrade is already set.

End2End

Is there any way to pay with BTC for the Membership to your directly, without having to go throw Coinbase or other Bitcoin Payment processor?

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
Is there any way to pay with BTC for the Membership to your directly, without having to go throw Coinbase or other Bitcoin Payment processor?
I have send you a PM with details on how to make the payment.

Thank you for your interest ;)

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
hello, I want to pay with ether can I do that ?
same way, just click where it says paypal and go down on bitcoin/crypto so you are able to pay with Etherium.

sonato

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
same way, just click where it says paypal and go down on bitcoin/crypto so you are able to pay with Etherium.
good. I want to know if the chat is available for mentor group users only or if we can use it for any user if I just have MG Gold?

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
good. I want to know if the chat is available for mentor group users only or if we can use it for any user if I just have MG Gold?
chat is only for mentor group and silver members can be used by regular users, sorry.

sonato

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
good bought for 3 months in a row, please check if it is like that I had to make 3 payments.

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
good bought for 3 months in a row, please check if it is like that I had to make 3 payments.
Thank you very much for your support of the forum. I have extended your Mentor Group Gold membership with additional 2 months i.e. 3 months in total.

That is what secure OffshoreCorpTalk in the future thu&¤#

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
Hello,

Just submitted the payment for gold membership. I shall be waiting for the upgrade.

Thanks
Thank you very much for you support of the forum and to join the Mentor Group Gold.

As always, upgrade is instant as soon as the payment has cleared ;)

Mentor Group