Our valued sponsor

VPN/VPS/Residential for a company abroad and do we even need it? (dropshipping, ecommerce, stirpe, paypal, facebook, and google)

inector

Member Plus
May 6, 2021
Russia
Visit site
Hi,
For us that are forming a company abroad (I will be having a UK Ltd.), do we actually need a VPN/VPS/Residential to use Stripe/Paypal?

Stripe: I contacted Stripe about this and they said "As long as 2 Factor Authorization works in your country - feel free to use Stripe anywhere"

PayPal: And I have been using a Russian PayPal from France for months with no issues.

FB: For Facebook, I have been banned I think 7 times for using a payment method from a different country, but its an okay thing for them and they restore account in just days. But again, used Russian Facebook Ads from France.

Google: No issued arose with Google.

Is it necessary to use a vpn and how likely people we will get banned on these platforms?

Thnx

• Sad
Reactions: DaveDu
Never got banned for using a Paypal account from abroad nor did I face any issues with Stripe.

The problem you may face is if you are going to apply for a real merchant account or with some of the EMI's around. Some of them have strange policies.