Our valued sponsor

what is the best formation for legal work and easy setup

WoWNull

Jul 27, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

First, i will explain what projects i am working on and what is my plans and what i did till now and why and what i need =D

I am doing IT Consultation and development, including Web App, E-Commerce etc..
mainly i am selling digital products for now ( Scripts, codes, installation services etc..)
all scripts and code are legal, now also i am planning to enter the dropshipping field and branding to extend my work and my money.

so i have made an USA LLC - Delaware not from Stripe as they said IT Consultation is Risky even though i provide them with details of last 6month from paypal that i have only 3 complain and i make a full refund for them with total amount of these 3 was around 25$ out of 10k$ income.

So mainly i am searching for a good payment gateway but for now i didnt find a good solution =(

Stripe > refuse me as non usa person and don't have ssn along with this they require to have a physical address to be in usa

PayPal > hold my money and make a big headache for me and i downgrade back to personal account bcuz they require the account and business to be from same countries

Mollie > they require regular EU bank

Brain > its a paypal company so they dont even reply on emails hhhhhh

i try other high risk but they ask a lot of things and need a lot of documents and at the end, they need 6% fees @@" wth i am selling some products for 5$ hhhh how i suppose to have profit lol

So i found a guy who can do the formation of UK along with paypal and stripe for a cheap price and hopefully i dont get scammed from this lol a friend refer him to me as he help him with stealth PayPal accounts.

so as i understand there is some payment gateways they ask for UK license and they accept that i am from outside EU etc..
so i hope when this process done i can do it

so this my story about this field

now the help I need is following

HOW I can really have a safe company in any place in this WOLD rather than the country I am IN now.

I don't run from tax, I don't mind to pay tax or vat, no issue about the privacy of my name, I am a normal person who wants to get some money to live and pay his expense and be happy with his family.

most of my issues I face with providers is the ADDRESS as they don't accept the format I send them
its legal papers ( Rent Agreement, Bills, Bank statement, Google Map ) they refuse all
and I don't want to cheat and change the address in photoshop etc.. bcuz i need to have clean money clean history I am thinking of migration in future so I need to be clean in any kind of work or business, for example, ePayments they still refuse me bcuz my uploads contain a PO.Box
others are the same
only transferwise team was good while i am explaining for them the situation i have and why government papers have such a format and its like impossible to go to the bank and ask him please make me a statement in this format @@"

so how i can solve this, how i can get a payment gateway that accepts USA LLC and i am not in USA nor i have USA passport, same for UK.

along with that, what is the best formation i can do to protect my self legally ( i mean if problem happens with client or something i need to be in a business form to make my papers, invoice, terms, and contracts legal ) also to show from where i get this money when i transfer to personal bank.

and for why i can't do this kind of work in my living place
because most of the things are not allowed, VPN/Proxies service not allowed, Dealing with Crypto in any kind is not allowed, even though i am just using it to get paid and trade with amount less than 500$ so even i don't plan to get $$$ from this just few $ as profit from transactions fees etc..

my future plan is to target Asian countries and EU along with USA for dropshipping and branding eCommerce.

so i hope its possible to get solution here if not and its require mentor group then no issue i can pay for that, i didn't pay bcuz i just don't know if anyone can help and guide me whether for free or need to pay him.

• Sad
Reactions: jam15698
Hello,

First, i will explain what projects i am working on and what is my plans and what i did till now and why and what i need =D

I am doing IT Consultation and development, including Web App, E-Commerce etc..
mainly i am selling digital products for now ( Scripts, codes, installation services etc..)
all scripts and code are legal, now also i am planning to enter the dropshipping field and branding to extend my work and my money.

Did you solve the problem?

well it was very old.

for me now I am using UK LTD along with UK PayPal and UK Stripe.

the next step is going to Bulgaria and do it in person once we saw peace in the world from the virus ^^".
Perfect!!!, I saw many posts by you it was very hard to create stripe account :(

and now I'm looking for creating it for my web store but It's hard to make it as a non-uk resident
Please I need your advice to create it, could you advise me please?

I created my LTD from 1st formation but I didn't know what the next steps !!, such as When can I use the Vpn, How can I create Tide account, how can I get addresses proofs as non-uk resident.
Thanks for your Reply

and now I'm looking for creating it for my web store but It's hard to make it as a non-uk resident
Stripe is not just for UK, where are you located (country) ?

What is the problem if you can be more specific to that part?

What is the problem if you can be more specific to that part?
I start my shopify store and i start try selling using PP only but I lose my money on ads I got a lot of abandoned cart then a thought that i need a stripe account to accept debit cards. But I'm from Morocco and stripe doesnt support my country that why I'm looking for a few information from the members to open it.

Latest Threads