Our valued sponsor

Which exchangers can make FIAT to Crypto - Crypto to FIAT? NO P2P

tradingworldwide321

May 20, 2020
Visit site
Dear readers.

I hope you are doing well.

I have resolved an issue about banking when receiving crypto payments to my company. Now I face a problem where I would like to get your guidance. Let me explain the situation so you can understand it better:

1. I am citizen and resident of Colombia.
2. I work in the forex retail trading and will open a trading account with a Dominica Broker.
3. I am going to use a Panama IBC and bank account in Lithuania with full support of SWIFT/SEPA/CHAPS/Target2/Faster Payment and hold major currencies like USD/EUR/GBP

The only purpose I will need to get from the exchanger is this:
A. I need to buy one of these coins: Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Ripple, USDCoin, Tether or True USD using FIAT (USD/EUR) via bank transfer SWIFT/SEPA.
b. I need the exchanger gives me those coins and send them to the broker to the wallet address, the broker will inmediatly exchange those coins to USD trading forex account.
C. I am going to trade.
D. I need to withdraw so broker converts USD to Coins and send them to my corporate wallet and then,
E. I need to sell coins to receive FIAT USD/EUR again.
F. I need to ask to the exchanger to send FIAT to my bank account Again.
G. First deposit will be from 10k however I am doing my best to start with 100k before December.

In few words, I buy Coins with FIAT via SWIFT/SEPA and after some time, I sell coins to get FIAT via SWIFT/SEPA.
example.jpg

I need to emphasize I am not allow to participate in P2P network. My bank will not agree if they see how many people from different places deposits different amounts of money. No way.
I just need a legal company exchanger that participates between they (the company) and me. So all payments will be from the exchanger jurisdiction and bank jurisdiction. That's it. That's how I avoid to get blacklisted and burnt out. I also want to emphasize that my transactions sizes will be a minimum of 10k and withdrawals sizes will be a minimum of 10k, but I will be growing up from 10k, then 20k, then 30k weekly or monthly basis. Finally, I am not going to use the exchange account to trade crypto and make money with crypto, only use it for transactional purposes.

After explaning this long history,
do you have some idea WHO Exchanger (legal company) can agree to open a corporate account (wallet) for a legal Panama IBC where its shareholder and director is Colombian individual and support FIAT SWIFT SEPA high volume.
do you have some idea WHO Exchanger (legal company) can agree to open a personal account (wallet) with support FIAT SWIFT SEPA high volume for a Colombian individual with EU bank?

Thank you so much for your time for reading and answer (if applicable)

Have a great weeknd ahead and stay safe!

I want to update I already figure out how to make this works. :p

I found two exchangers, one is located in USA and the other in Slovakia.

Exchanger 1:
Limits for Crypto.
When you are in Intermedium Level, you can deposit unlimited and withdrath up to 500k PER DAY, but per Month, everything is UNLIMITED.

Limits for FIAT.
When you are in Intermedium Level, you can deposit/withdraw up to 100k.
but per month, it's up to 500k.

When you are Pro, you can deposit/withdraw up to 10 Million per day, but per motnh it's up to 100 Mill.

To get verified for intermedium, you need to send email, full name, birth, phone number, physical address, valid ID, proof of residence, occupation info.

The get pro, only need to show proof source of funds and KYC.

Exchanger 2:
When you are in level 3. Both limitis applies for crypto and FIAT.

Daily: up to 10 order of 50k each one. Monthly: up to 50 orders of 100k.

Anyways, thank you everyone for reading this.

This teaches that everything is possible, everything.

Stay safe and wish you all the best.

Best regards,
Trading Worldwide 321.

Can you share the name of exchanger 2?
I am also interested in that one.

sounds like kraken, but I can be wrong?

But yeah, it would make sense to post the names of Exchanger 1 and 2 :)
Hi sir

Didn't mention nothing because I didn't want like to create the false sense of being a service providing, promoting services withouth paying here etc...

But per your request and for educational purpuses are Kraken and Coinmama.

Admin ,does kraken or coinmama work for a seychelles IBC as well
You asked admin directly, but I give you the answer.

For Kraken, please go to this site and you will see which countries Kraken doesn't allow such as for individuals/business as banking jurisdictions. https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us...ic-Restrictions-Can-I-use-Kraken-if-I-m-from-

Also consider read this very carefully: https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us...t-options-fees-minimums-and-processing-times-

You will find that Kraken support both SEPA and SWIFT however depeding on your banking jurisdiction, you may be (not) able to deposit/withdrawal.

For Coinmama, please go to this site: Restricted countries and states

Although you have not asked for my guidance, neither explain what do you plan to do with your Seychelles IBC which I totally respect, I will give an advice, if you wanna keep high amounts with Kraken, the best you can try is look for a better jurisdiction than Seychelles and use as most as you can, EU Banks.

Cheers.

Reactions: tradingworldwide321
You asked admin directly, but I give you the answer.

For Kraken, please go to this site and you will see which countries Kraken doesn't allow such as for individuals/business as banking jurisdictions. https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us...ic-Restrictions-Can-I-use-Kraken-if-I-m-from-

Also consider read this very carefully: https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us...t-options-fees-minimums-and-processing-times-

You will find that Kraken support both SEPA and SWIFT however depeding on your banking jurisdiction, you may be (not) able to deposit/withdrawal.

For Coinmama, please go to this site: Restricted countries and states

Although you have not asked for my guidance, neither explain what do you plan to do with your Seychelles IBC which I totally respect, I will give an advice, if you wanna keep high amounts with Kraken, the best you can try is look for a better jurisdiction than Seychelles and use as most as you can, EU Banks.

Cheers.
Although i asked admin ,intention was to get a response for my seychelles IBC,which is well served by your response.Thank you friend

Reactions: tradingworldwide321
are you able to short this down to mention just the companies that are able to help exchange crypto to fiat and fiat to crypto for offshore companies?
Kraken and Coinmama. There must be hundreds of companies out there but I can't trust them. The only thing you should take into account is you must have a solid banking patner that can allow payments to/from crypto exchanges.
If not, you will have to use P2P network.

Reactions: Absol
Kraken and Coinmama. There must be hundreds of companies out there but I can't trust them. The only thing you should take into account is you must have a solid banking patner that can allow payments to/from crypto exchanges.
If not, you will have to use P2P network.
I'm live at panama, and I was very happy with your answer, because I admit that I'm scared of several small exchanges that I can't trust, and I've never used p2p but it seemed like the only way out here.

Panama is treated as a restrict country on many large platforms, I was running out of options.

I'm not a company, but a physical person, but I'm thinking that it would be better to create a local company to work, because of what I've learned here.

But my values are really low, I would like to withdraw something 4k per month for survival costs. Some of my clients pay me in crypto and I've been having a hard time cashing it out here, I'm going to take a closer look at Coinmama and Kraken.

I'm a noob here, I'm not in finance, or administration, law or internationalization. I'm a mere developer. I've been studying a lot for the short time I'm on the forum and I'm grateful for having so much clear and useful content available here. Thanks @tradingworldwide321 and @Admin

Reactions: jjrapy
Dear readers.

I hope you are doing well.

I have resolved an issue about banking when receiving crypto payments to my company. Now I face a problem where I would like to get your guidance. Let me explain the situation so you can understand it better:

1. I am citizen and resident of Colombia.
2. I work in the forex retail trading and will open a trading account with a Dominica Broker.
3. I am going to use a Panama IBC and bank account in Lithuania with full support of SWIFT/SEPA/CHAPS/Target2/Faster Payment and hold major currencies like USD/EUR/GBP

The only purpose I will need to get from the exchanger is this:
A. I need to buy one of these coins: Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Ripple, USDCoin, Tether or True USD using FIAT (USD/EUR) via bank transfer SWIFT/SEPA.
b. I need the exchanger gives me those coins and send them to the broker to the wallet address, the broker will inmediatly exchange those coins to USD trading forex account.
C. I am going to trade.
D. I need to withdraw so broker converts USD to Coins and send them to my corporate wallet and then,
E. I need to sell coins to receive FIAT USD/EUR again.
F. I need to ask to the exchanger to send FIAT to my bank account Again.
G. First deposit will be from 10k however I am doing my best to start with 100k before December.

In few words, I buy Coins with FIAT via SWIFT/SEPA and after some time, I sell coins to get FIAT via SWIFT/SEPA.
View attachment 1582

I need to emphasize I am not allow to participate in P2P network. My bank will not agree if they see how many people from different places deposits different amounts of money. No way.
I just need a legal company exchanger that participates between they (the company) and me. So all payments will be from the exchanger jurisdiction and bank jurisdiction. That's it. That's how I avoid to get blacklisted and burnt out. I also want to emphasize that my transactions sizes will be a minimum of 10k and withdrawals sizes will be a minimum of 10k, but I will be growing up from 10k, then 20k, then 30k weekly or monthly basis. Finally, I am not going to use the exchange account to trade crypto and make money with crypto, only use it for transactional purposes.

After explaning this long history,
do you have some idea WHO Exchanger (legal company) can agree to open a corporate account (wallet) for a legal Panama IBC where its shareholder and director is Colombian individual and support FIAT SWIFT SEPA high volume.
do you have some idea WHO Exchanger (legal company) can agree to open a personal account (wallet) with support FIAT SWIFT SEPA high volume for a Colombian individual with EU bank?

Thank you so much for your time for reading and answer (if applicable)

Have a great weeknd ahead and stay safe!
Can you help me with an exchanger that can buy usdt or usdc and pay dollar to my company account

I want to update I already figure out how to make this works. :p

I found two exchangers, one is located in USA and the other in Slovakia.

Exchanger 1:
Limits for Crypto.
When you are in Intermedium Level, you can deposit unlimited and withdrath up to 500k PER DAY, but per Month, everything is UNLIMITED.

Limits for FIAT.
When you are in Intermedium Level, you can deposit/withdraw up to 100k.
but per month, it's up to 500k.

When you are Pro, you can deposit/withdraw up to 10 Million per day, but per motnh it's up to 100 Mill.

To get verified for intermedium, you need to send email, full name, birth, phone number, physical address, valid ID, proof of residence, occupation info.

The get pro, only need to show proof source of funds and KYC.

Exchanger 2:
When you are in level 3. Both limitis applies for crypto and FIAT.

Daily: up to 10 order of 50k each one. Monthly: up to 50 orders of 100k.

Anyways, thank you everyone for reading this.

This teaches that everything is possible, everything.

Stay safe and wish you all the best.

Best regards,
Trading Worldwide 321.
I need an exchanger in US, can you refer me to one?

Latest Threads