Our valued sponsor

Bank Account for Gibraltar Company (Trading)

Shelby

Aug 2, 2021
Seychelles
Visit site
I am currently looking to setup a bank account for a company I have incorporated in Gibraltar.

I am a trader and trade a whole bunch of different markets including futures, crypto and currencies.

I'm wondering if anyone who is in the same field as myself has had any success in opening an account which they can use to receive deposits from brokers and exchanges and also use this account to fund a brokerage or exchange account?

So far I have short listed Setchel.eu (Their support said my business is high risk and I should still submit an application) and Bankera.

Are there any other companies out there which you have managed to use successfully?

Wise allows account opening for Gibraltar entities but not for my purpose.

My understanding is I can fund my brokerage account, but I will not be able to use it for withdrawals.

I also need a solution which is crypto friendly, so I can withdraw from exchanges.

Wise allows account opening for Gibraltar entities but not for my purpose.

My understanding is I can fund my brokerage account, but I will not be able to use it for withdrawals.

I also need a solution which is crypto friendly, so I can withdraw from exchanges.
You can use Wise to fund and withdraw from the brokerage account, the important thing is that the brokerage account is in the same name as the Wise account (same account holder) and that you do not trade crypto or CFD.

I am currently looking to setup a bank account for a company I have incorporated in Gibraltar.

I am a trader and trade a whole bunch of different markets including futures, crypto and currencies.

I'm wondering if anyone who is in the same field as myself has had any success in opening an account which they can use to receive deposits from brokers and exchanges and also use this account to fund a brokerage or exchange account?

So far I have short listed Setchel.eu (Their support said my business is high risk and I should still submit an application) and Bankera.

Are there any other companies out there which you have managed to use successfully?
Did you find a solution yet ? There is xapo.com a bank in Gibraltar that opens personal account for crypto trading.try them let us know please

Did you find a solution yet? I may be in your situation soon so I am researching.

Reactions: dembe

Latest Threads