Our valued sponsor

Bank account on my UK comapny

TW and Revolut are much cheaper and reputation is not so bad.

Well, you are a little wrong. The reputation or EMI's like Revolut or Transferwise, as regards business relationship, is terrible. Sure you can go with those options, just be ready to see your account locked for a month(s) for no big reason.

Well, you are a little wrong. The reputation or EMI's like Revolut or Transferwise, as regards business relationship, is terrible. Sure you can go with those options, just be ready to see your account locked for a month(s) for no big reason.
Sorry but that’s not a reasonable answer from your side! Any EMI as well as retail bank can block your account without a reason (if you do smth illegal acc to bank internal policy). I’m using TW for several years for various companies and their service is excellent including support service. I can’t say anything bad about Lithuanian EMI, but people could have a chance to see the Baltic banks behavior of 2018. I saw many negatives feedbacks about MisterTango and its new nightmare fees. So in conclusion of mentioned above I stay away of any bank/emi of Baltic countries.

I must say, Transferwise has been working for me the last year and even more, no troubles at all.

Latest Threads