Our valued sponsor

BVI company - Bank account to transfer to Binance and other crypto exchanges.

EasterTaken

Nov 12, 2022
India
Visit site
I have a BVI company with a Wise bank account. I intend to use it for a P2P merchant business on a crypto exchange. Unfortunately, Wise does not support transfers to crypto exchanges.
Please recommend a bank that will allow me to accept international payments (USD) with a high monthly limit (ideally up to $50M) and send those funds to Binance.

I have a BVI company with a Wise bank account. I intend to use it for a P2P merchant business on a crypto exchange. Unfortunately, Wise does not support transfers to crypto exchanges.
Please recommend a bank that will allow me to accept international payments (USD) with a high monthly limit (ideally up to $50M) and send those funds to Binance.
Sending directly to Binance may be a bit difficult. I may have a few banking solutions for you, you can DM me

Did you figure this out? Any recommendations?
Sending directly to Binance may be a bit difficult. I may have a few banking solutions for you, you can DM me
Can you DM me as well please?