Our valued sponsor

MikeP

Aug 3, 2021
Eu
Visit site
Hello,

I would appreciate tips on the following.

I have a company in the Netherlands (online marketing, coaching) and want to buy crypto using my company's surplus cash.
( €1-10k pm). I have a business paypal account and 2 (local Dutch) business bank accounts.

I made several company accounts at Dutch crypto exchanges and bought crypto during the past 2 years.
However I'm noticing my Dutch banks increasingly don't like transfers to crypto exchanges. In order to prevent them from shutting down my bank accounts if I buy more, I'm looking for good alternative solutions.

Some initial thoughts from my side:
- the amounts are probably too small to go for a dedicated Swiss crypto friendly bank (Bank Frick etc.)?
- I've read a lot of negative experiences about people who experienced questionable practices by different offshore banks during onboarding
(pay a lot for onboarding and get rejected) (Bankera, Kingdom Bank)?

Some ideas I had (probably not that great) to avoid banks:
- buying cryptovouchers using my company paypal. Not sure if this will raise flags at Paypal.
- using paxful: buy giftcards using my company bank/paypal, then trade for cryptovouchers, then use DEX to swap crypto.
Problem is very high transaction fees (20-30%). Also, Paypal might not like it?
- withdraw cash from ATM and buy BTC with BTC ATM. Not sure if my banks will flag this kind of behaviour because I never withdraw cash with ATM.
- any other solutions/banks you might know?

Thanks for your ideas/feedback!

I have a company in the Netherlands (online marketing, coaching) and want to buy crypto using my company's surplus cash.
( €1-10k pm). I have a business paypal account and 2 (local Dutch) business bank accounts.

Why not try using Bunq Banks business account in Netherlands? They provide banking for the Dutch crypto exchange Bitonic unless that has changed recently.

Hello,

I made several company accounts at Dutch crypto exchanges and bought crypto during the past 2 years.
However I'm noticing my Dutch banks increasingly don't like transfers to crypto exchanges. In order to prevent them from shutting down my bank accounts if I buy more, I'm looking for good alternative solutions.

Some initial thoughts from my side:
- the amounts are probably too small to go for a dedicated Swiss crypto friendly bank (Bank Frick etc.)?
- I've read a lot of negative experiences about people who experienced questionable practices by different offshore banks during onboarding
(pay a lot for onboarding and get rejected) (Bankera, Kingdom Bank)?

Some ideas I had (probably not that great) to avoid banks:
- buying cryptovouchers using my company paypal. Not sure if this will raise flags at Paypal.
- using paxful: buy giftcards using my company bank/paypal, then trade for cryptovouchers, then use DEX to swap crypto.
Problem is very high transaction fees (20-30%). Also, Paypal might not like it?
- withdraw cash from ATM and buy BTC with BTC ATM. Not sure if my banks will flag this kind of behaviour because I never withdraw cash with ATM.
- any other solutions/banks you might know?

Thanks for your ideas/feedback!

Bankera + crypto exchange would do the job for you.

Thanks for your reply. Bunq bank's T&C explicitly show crypto related activities are not allowed. So perhaps Bitonic is an exception.

Wow...things have changed really fast over at Bunq then.

Maybe a MisterTango business account will work for you. They operate BTC Exchange after all.

Reactions: MikeP
Why can't you just discuss things on the forum? You ask for help, and you respond with secretive nonsense. Weird behaviour.
To my understanding mr. Gediminas is providing onboarding support. From what I´ve read
in other threads it helps if he has more information about my company in the unboarding process (company name etc.). I would prefer not to disclose such information on a public forum. If my actions are not in line with T&C of this forum, I stand corrected. In that case, I would appreciate if an admin could provide feedback. Thanks.

Latest Threads