Our valued sponsor

EMI or Bank for Seychelles IBC

mrrolex

Mar 4, 2023
Lisbon
Visit site
Hello Offshorecorptalk,
After doing a bit of research I have tried several EMI to open an account for my company and all have denied the application.
I'm European and i need an EMI or Bank account to operate in the forex market that doesn't charge a huge amount in fees. I have tried the most popular Wise, VertoFX (ask for 1000E), Bankera, etc...
If anybody has any update on this i appreciate it, since this topic has a few years some of these EMIS are no longer doing business with Seychelles.
Thank you in advance

Reactions: koohl
Seychelles is the show stopper! Incorporate a company for instant in the UK LTD and you will have a wide list of EMI's that will accept your business. Spectrocoin, InterGiro and more will be open for your business.

Hello Offshorecorptalk,
After doing a bit of research I have tried several EMI to open an account for my company and all have denied the application.
I'm European and i need an EMI or Bank account to operate in the forex market that doesn't charge a huge amount in fees. I have tried the most popular Wise, VertoFX (ask for 1000E), Bankera, etc...
If anybody has any update on this i appreciate it, since this topic has a few years some of these EMIS are no longer doing business with Seychelles.
Thank you in advance

You can try Al Salam Bank in Seychelles. But as @CyprusLawyer101 said you need to explain "operate in Forex Market" ns2.

What do you mean by operate in the forex market?
I mean i will open an account on forex broker and operate with my IBC.
Im a forex trader and intent to use the company for forex trading, with proprietary funds, no clients.

Seychelles is the show stopper! Incorporate a company for instant in the UK LTD and you will have a wide list of EMI's that will accept your business. Spectrocoin, InterGiro and more will be open for your business.
Incorporating in the UK, means paying taxes on capital gains right?

Incorporate a company for instant in the UK LTD and you will have a wide list of EMI's that will accept your business. Spectrocoin, InterGiro and more will be open for your business.
Unfortunately, Intergiro does not onboard UK subjects since brexit.

Latest Threads