Our valued sponsor

lrotter

May 30, 2019
Visit site
Hello Members!
Currently we are looking for PSP services.
We are assisting high risk business (forex, crypto and gaming) registered in offshore and Europe (UK, Estonia, Malta and several more).
Does anyone know providers that on board such type of clients?
We know it's now mostly Africa, Mexico or any other countries like that, it's okay for us, we understand the risks.
So, any MDRs and rolling reserves will work.
Trust anyone can help with some names ;)

Just got a license and finding a PSP becomes a breeze. The time and cost spent on getting a license are small compared to the constant risks and pains of running unlicensed operations.

I say this to every unlicensed forex broker, gambling company, or crypto exchange that tries to waste my time with finding processing. But if your clients' owners are who they usually are, I know this advice will fall on deaf ears.

If you don't know what you are doing it is going to be a pain. And for sure to get a license is way better to operate in the dark.

Reactions: Spondula
Irotter,

I know a few companies that can provide you such services.
So post them here or see yourself with warning points and even your post removed for advertising. I encourage you to read the forum rules.

Oh my some people are lazy and don't even scroll down a webpage!

surprise.jpg

If we could make all of them to get license, it would be a great relief... but it is as it is now, so most of client base are those painful companies...
Merchants without Licence dont survive. PSPs boarding merchants without Licence are pushed to monitoring and later terminated. Re sellers loose commissions. On the other hand the licensed merchants make more money and resellers make long term commisions. No genuine PSP wants to shutdown a genuine MID.

Happy processing. Just an advice

Latest Threads