Our valued sponsor

Hi, I am trying to form an offshore company for my main business in South Korea, which is dealing with NFT, metaverse, and cryptocurrency.

The business in Korea have already minted(made) a token(cryptocurrency), and I just need an offshore company to notify the Korean government that the token is made by that offshore comapny.

I am looking for a country that I can incorporate remotely, with less or no taxation and easy management,
and an LLC in 'Saint Vincent and Grenadine' is under consideration, which has no tax/accounting/auditing, if I was informed correctly from a consultant.

1. I would like to know if there is any other country as a recommendation for my offshore web3 business(e.g. Bleize, British Virgin Island, Bahama, etc.).

2. I also need to open an offshore bank account for the offshore entity that supports USD withdrawal/deposit via SWIFT.

I found out that I can withdraw and deposit USD at Binance via SWIFT, but I don't know which bank is good for crypto business/transactions.

What are the banks that can be advantageous in my situation, preferably available to open remotely? (e.g. Caye Bank(Belize), DBS(Singapore), Payoneer(USA), CIM(Switzerland))

3. Can I open Chase Ney York bank account without registering the offshore business in the US?

Last edited:
Hi, I am trying to form an offshore company for my main business in South Korea, which is dealing with NFT, metaverse, and cryptocurrency.

The business in Korea have already minted(made) a token(cryptocurrency), and I just need an offshore company to notify the Korean government that the token is made by that offshore comapny.

I am looking for a country that I can incorporate remotely, with less or no taxation and easy management,
and an LLC in 'Saint Vincent and Grenadine' is under consideration, which has no tax/accounting/auditing, if I was informed correctly from a consultant.

1. I would like to know if there is any other country as a recommendation for my offshore web3 business(e.g. Bleize, British Virgin Island, Bahama, etc.).

2. I also need to open an offshore bank account for the offshore entity that supports USD withdrawal/deposit via SWIFT.

I found out that I can withdraw and deposit USD at Binance via SWIFT, but I don't know which bank is good for crypto business/transactions.

What are the banks that can be advantageous in my situation, preferably available to open remotely? (e.g. Caye Bank(Belize), DBS(Singapore), Payoneer(USA), CIM(Switzerland))

3. Can I open Chase Ney York bank account without registering the offshore business in the US?
I'm cooperating with a company like you in their marketing activities, they're based in Cayman Islands - consider this jurisdiction as well

Latest Threads