Our valued sponsor

Does anyone know of a payment processor that's willing to accept prepaid visa and amex gift cards in large quantity. I buy these cards for crypto and need to be able to redeem them. I know paypal and stripe will shut me down and I've talked to some high risk merchant processors as well who are unwilling to take on this type of business. I'm located in the United States, have all the proper documentation and a registered company. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Reactions: tacokai
This business is deemed to fail. You will find some methods that could work for your business inside the mentor group gold. There you would find some "rinse and repeat" models too, but what you are into is not easy peasy.

@OP would need to engage a hands on approach, a direct merchant to onboard would be a needle in a haystack scenario.

practical scenarios:

1. P2P sales on popular platforms paxful,local bitcoins etc.

2. Look out for platforms that enable the purchase of general goods,items etc basically purchases on such platforms can be redeemed with gift cards.

the above listed scenario could suffice..

@OP would need to engage a hands on approach, a direct merchant to onboard would be a needle in a haystack scenario.

practical scenarios:

1. P2P sales on popular platforms paxful,local bitcoins etc.

2. Look out for platforms that enable the purchase of general goods,items etc basically purchases on such platforms can be redeemed with gift cards.

the above listed scenario could suffice..
I know it can be done because I see it on paxful. There are merchants on the platform that process millions on dollars worth of visa and amex gift cards per year. They do it through payment processors since I've personally sold gift cards to them before and the cards are redeemed instantly under random company names. I guess the issue is finding the right merchant. I really appreciate any insight that you can provide. Would be willing to pay someone that can help me set this up.

I know it can be done because I see it on paxful. There are merchants on the platform that process millions on dollars worth of visa and amex gift cards per year. They do it through payment processors since I've personally sold gift cards to them before and the cards are redeemed instantly under random company names. I guess the issue is finding the right merchant. I really appreciate any insight that you can provide. Would be willing to pay someone that can help me set this up.
would sure take a look at this specific processor type..
and would be sure to revert back with current scenario, findings and perceived steps.

Latest Threads