Our valued sponsor

I have been using PM for ten years. It is a very stable e-wallet with an interest rate of 3.5% per thousand per month. But it seems that it is relatively conservative and lacks innovation. The website structure has not changed for ten years.

Perfectmoney is for criminal activity and not to used for some serious business.
This is somewhat correct. PerfectMoney become popular in 2013 after feds shut down LibertyReserve which was mainly used for money laundering and criminal activities, as it's replacement. They tried to show to public that's not the case by blocking suspicious accounts etc, but everyone knows what they are doing. Not sure how they survived all these years. I also woudn't recommend you using this service for any business.

Seems like a way for illegal money to be moved online.

Before working with Perfect Money, it might be interesting to have a look at the fact they aren't a real licensed PSP.

"The Autonomous Island of Anjouan" does not have any authority to issue PSP licenses, because it is not the institution of the government that it falls under and is not autonomous. It's the same as any other Comoros "bank" or "PSP".

Search up SBF Privee and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Might not be the best place to send your hard earned cash if you're looking to ever see it again.

Although these fake Comoros institutions with their "licenses" might be able to get bank accounts where they can then receive the pooled money, it's usually at institutions like KBH Andelskasse, which coincidentally was used by SBF Privee and I think I can recall Perfect Money using it in the past too. It was also taken over by the Danish authorities for investment scams and money laundering.

• Wow
Reactions: jafo